Closing One Door Opening another

I can't believe its been a whole School year.It seems like yesterday I came in and Started to write in my Notebook. Now,It seems like The Family is going in different directions. Some were Moving cities or moving Schools other were Not coming back,and People like me just stayed put.

Looking back at the whole year, I'm starting to think I was invisible.Not even my Grades made an impression on my peers.And the people I usually hanged out with were Quite and smart guys/girls.And I only had One acual best friend.

After All,I was Shy and quite.I don't think I could have Had Friends if I hadn't Made people laugh.Its Just a weird Feeling you get when put a smile on someone's face.I fell in love with that feeling,but I don't think I could make friends using that.

And the only girl I used to like was A short,Cute,Smart girl I didn't know. And she was Well known when it comes to friends. The only time I talked to her was for help On a Homework. And I was a C Student and Was lucky to get and A occasionally.

So Call me Dumb. Great I'm looking back at this year and I was invisible. I guess I can't blame Myself,I did had Problems I was struggling with.Drugs,Mistakes,Rejection.These are just a few I can Name.

Well...I'll Try to explain Through this Year.

I've had some Struggles This year. I mean The Fight Incident, The Police Incident, the Walking down the Hallway Incident. And some other stuff.And is it Legal for a Kid to walk down the hallway?

Cause I got a Detention Slip for that.And I wasn't a Bad Kid,Just likes Getting in trouble sometimes. Its better to Flame Out than to Fade Away.I Started to Love this feeling.Like Loving to make someone smile,Kinda like that.

Well Here's the Intro....she Don't laugh Ok???? Jkjkjk Go ahead

Hey Guys! This is actually my first book to write here On Wattpad.I hope Everyone can somehow relate to my Real Life experience.

-Girls Not Gray