Charlie's Making me Smile

"Shut Up Jane!"

"Shut Up Charlie"

"Here we go again.Once and over and One more time,we do this Jane".I say Stating a point.

Call us Weirdos but we always somehow end up like this. Its its about music,school,Or even food,we always fight wit the words "Shut Up" in them.Yet,we still Make up afterwards.

So...I'm ganna let Jane Write this Chapter from her Point Of View.Take It Away Jane!!!

"Shut Up Charlie I got this.Your Book needs me To make it interesting",I Say to his Dumbass.

So Me and Charlie's Dumb ass Are Best Friends,even though I Make fun of him and call him stupid.We meet this summer after school ended and I found out he was Responsible for replacing me as the guitarist in Band class.

I have to hand it to him, he's a natural at It.And besides, I was the one who came up with the name "Charlie Hendrix" since my Favorite guitar player is Jimi Hendrix so Shut Up! And he's just Plain awesome.

And we meet In a Weird way....

So I was walking to the local park and I saw that one son of a guitar player and I went Crazy and Chased after him.He started Screaming like a b*tch I couldn't stop laughing. After chasing him to the point he hit a tree and Was on the floor like the Nimrod he is.