You're (Not) a Fuck up Pt.|

Andrea's Point of View

After we kissed, the room filled with silence. It was like time had stopped and we we're the only people alive on earth. I looked down at his brown eyes seeing all his pain and lost inside.

Yet he stared back at my blue-ish eyes. He knew I was broken and loveless. I don't know why he would love me. I'm such a fuck up. He's seen my scars and I'm just a hopeless case. Deeply inside,I hate mysel....

"What's wrong?", Mateo asked bringing me back to reality.

"Nothing...it's...nevermind",I said trying so hard not to say.

He got up and grabbed my hands and saw my wrists which where covered my my sleeves. Slowly, he pulled up my right sleeve revealing all hundreds of cuts I did.

Desperately, I looked away not showing my face. I thought to myself that he would say "What the Fuck!" or "Why the hell would you do this?!" or something in a angry tone.

He just froze as if he had seen a ghost.

"I'm...", I said as I let tears fall from my eyes.

I tried covering my face,but he wouldn't let go of my hand. I gave up on trying to pull away.

"I love you...", he said kissing my scars.

"...Why...would you love...such a fuck up...like me...?",I asked trying to keep the rest or my tears in.

"Because you're the reason I get up in the morning. You're the reason I keep seeing you. Because you're the only person who really loves me. You're the reason I escaped my pain,loneliness, cruel, horrible, sorrow, past. You opened my eyes Andrea...thank you. I'm truly grateful to call you my girlfriend Andrea. And you're not a fuck up. I love you....", he said hugging me causing us to fall back on my bed.

"...I love you too",I said as I held on to his hands slowly falling asleep.