Goodbye Hooray!!!

"Fuck This School!!!",I yelled out with my arms up in the Air.The Bell rang and I got Excited.It was fun and games...Till the teacher heard me.Yeah...wasn't Funny after that.

But Who Cares???!!! Its the last Day and I don't Give A.....Wait, I don't want the teacher to hear me again.

Finally,its the day I've been waiting since school began.The End of school.Yes Go ahead, Call me Weird.

You know how I said I was quite and shy? Well,Not today. I got up and Yelled, Went Crazy, and even was called "Destructive".It was weird. Everyone was laughing at whatever I said, Joined my Train Wreck,and Was happy.

I Had this Feeling inside of me.I couldn't quite explain what it was.It was Hyper Mixed in with Happiness and added a little Craziness. And a pinch of Funny. Thats what it felt like.

I loved this feeling. It made me feel Happy,Loud,Alive.I laughed all day. Since my hair was always Nice and Organized.I let it go anywhere it wanted to go.

I also go on top of the desk and Started yelling "Goodbye Hooray!!!".Everyone was cheering me on. Some girls were Sad Because Of the last day. I simply Told them "I'll See You around".

They Smiled at me and Laughed.Its Funny how I changed from Quite To Laugh in a Snap.As the Second to last Class ended,I moved on to the Hallway.And I was just Loud.