Perfect Midnight

We left after we got the certificates from the building they changed her name too. Me and Adrian agreed to go home to his house. His dad didn't care so we left just shortly afterward.

I picked up Jan.....Andrea in a bridal style and lifted her up as she held on my neck and her head safe where my chest was. I'm 5'4 and Andrea is 4'11. Yeah...she's small like I like them.

Adrian was actually surprised that I would carry her. Usually I'd be him not me,but I can't see her suffer like this. She was sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up. After walking in and out of elevators, we made it to the parking lot.

He took out his keys and led up to his brand new Infinity G35. I opended the passenger door and opened the back seat so Andrea can be their sleeping with my jacket. As I left her side...I felt someone grab my hand.

"Don't go",said Andrea in a sleepy tone.

I smiled and I looked at Adrian with a "Can I be with her" face. He looked at me back with a "Yes you can" face. I leaned on her as she leaned on my shoulder with my black jacket over her.

She then grabbed my hand and holder it with a tight grip. I opened my eyes as Adrian laughed with his hand in his mouth. "Awww Cute!",he whispered.