"I Like Her/She Likes Me"

Its been a pretty long and weird Summer in my opinion. Yup and Meeting Andrea was probably the best decision I ever made.

We took a Picture together and we bought a picture frame that said "I love you" under the photo.And its Ganna be weird this year Knowing that I'm in HIGH school not Middle. Time to get mature....Or in my case less Stupid.

And she's ganna be a sophomore, So Yeah. I just hope no one finds out that I Umm.....Have something For Andrea. I'm just thinking of all the Insults that their ganna make.

"Heyyyy Charlie!!!!",someone yells out my name.

"Yesssss Sir!",I Joke.

"Nothingggg Much Kiddo",The person replies back.

"Dude really",I say.

"I'm Kidding Charlie your a 'man' now",Andrea giggles in Silence.

She then sits next to me under the tree we first meet.You know, the stupid tree that I hit and fell on,that One.

Andrea smiles at me like she never did before,or was it just me? She looked more Attractive, more Beautiful, more Loving,I don't Know something about her just made me think about her.

"What's Wrong??? Your lost in your Head again?",she laughs asking me.

"Ohhhh...Its Someone I Like...she's Special To Me...",I tell her smiling.

"Hope you Guys Like Eachother Then...",She replies back like if it was someone else.

"But I don't think she likes me.She Might just see me as a friend...",I tell her.

"Well if You like her and You Know that their something between you guys, then She likes You",Andrea tells Me.

"Ohhhh well I Just Hope she Likes me back Cause I Really Like her",I tell her smiling.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Andrea's Point Of View.

My heart Broke into a Million Pieces After knowing Charlie,The Person Who I Loved,The Person Who understood Me,The person who made me smile,Liked someone else. I felt that I was ganna cry in front of him,but I faked Smiled to Keep me from crying.

"What does she look like???? Is she Cute????",I asked Him Sadly but smiling.

"She's Really Cute,She wears Glasses and likes the Colors Blue,Black,and Gray.And she has Short But Cute Black hair. And her smile...Its Just Beautifull",He told me Smiling.

That's weird. I Wear Glasses and I'm Wearing Black Skinny Jeans,Gray Shirt,and some Gray Vans.And I have Black hair Too....Wait....Can It Be?!?!?!

"Ohhhh so she's Cute Huh",I asked Him Giggling.

"Yessssssss she's Beautiful!!!",he yells Out.

"And What does she like to do???",I ask him Cheerfully.

"She listens to The same music I listed to,and I Loveeeee it when she calls me stupid and stuff",he says smiling.

I was Full of Joy knowing the person I Loved had feelings for me.I was Joyfull and I feel back in the Grass Holding his hand.He Grabbed mines tightly And I loved it.He feel back to to Stared into my eyes In a loving way.

"Okkkkk What are you doing Now?!?!?!",I ask him Biting my lip but still smiling.

"Looking into the Beautiful Eyes of the Girl I love and I want to call her mine",he responds back With words no one else had said to me before.

"Awwwww Cute but she wants to see Him Prove that He loves her",I tell Him Laughing.

"Ok then Tell Her To Close Her Beautiful eyes and I'll prove it",he tells me Kindly.

I close my eyes only to feel A pair of lips touching mine.He kissed me And I happily kissed him back.He Touched my Cheek with his hand and I felt Electrical Currents running though my Body.

He then touched my black short hair that was hanging over my For head and he pushed it back to my ear. I love it.we then pulled apart since we needed air.

"I still don't think she likes me...",he says Sadly.

"Don't Worry,she does Trust Me",I tell him Holding his hand Smiling at him.

"I Like Her",He says.

"She likes you",I tell Him.

"Yup!!!!",I tell him Kissing him again.