In Pieces

After me and Jane meet,I've been thinking how we Might See eachother a lot.I mean, we live on the same neighborhood, her parents know me,and she comes to my house often.

She's Cute in my opinion. Her Short black hair made her look Cool.She looked white yet She was part Hispanic, And I love girls like that.She was short for a 16 year old.I loved the way she corrected me and calls me stupid.

And she had Glasses that were big kinda like the type people used to look cool.She looked Beautiful, she's the only person that actually understands me.She's Only 16,And I'm 14.

Age is But a Number right? I tried to Hold her hand Many times But she see's me like a Friend I guess.Call me a Idiot...but I actually tried to kiss her.

She Was telling me about her life and that she was a mistake and all the guys that broke her heart and many other painful things...

She Cried As I had my hands around her while sitting on the grass on the park.I couldn't see her.I could only see her tears fall to the floor.I felt bad for her...I did went through the same stuff like she did.

"Life is just full of painful things and you can't escape them",Jane Cried.

"Soooooo your strong and you can Move on from the past",I Say.

She came crying to me because her Boyfriend broke up with her and called her a whore.Then her mom called her worthless and she just ran out the house looking for me.

"You don't understand... You don't know what I've been through...",she Cried telling me.

She then told me why her mom was always mean to her and the reason she hates her.And then she described every idiot that broke her heart.

"She....No one Loves me....",Jane said while tears were on her face. "My Heart will always be broken..."

"That's not true,He's out their looking for you",I said With smile."And if your heart is ever broken again...I'll be their to collect the pieces".

"I know that's why I love you for Being my Best friend".She said happily.

"I know I'm lucky I have you too",I told her With a warm smile.

"Well...it's getting late and I have to go.I'll see you Tomorrow Ok?",She said as she got up.

"Awww.....Ok Fine.Byeeeeee Janey!!!",I said while waving at her even though she was right in front of me.

"And I'll be their collecting Your hearts pieces",I tell her in a loving way.

"I know.... Thank You for that",She says with A loving voice and smile.