In A Perfect World

Sometimes I think and ask myself "Why is the world like this?"

I mean,Violence,Hatred,Drugs,Killing,Heart Broken,What's Wrong with The world? It feels like my world is falling apart. Hopefully, the world will change.

Why am I saying such Non sense? It will never get any better. For all I know, it will just keep getting worse. And For all the people I care about, they'll just forget me and just move on.

Sure,the World is fun of many stuff to do.I mean,Guns,Alcohol, Rapists (Yes,I had to say this), and some other sh*t.After all,the last day of school,Me and Everyone else did Whatever We Want.

But in Retro-Spec,I guess were just went crazy and Acted like animals.Jumping on Desks,Getting loud,Knocking Doors of its Hinges. Shit Up! Yes I did that last year.

The World will never be A loving Place.It will just be a Wasteland full of lies,Violence, And Broken Hearts.I Guess I should lose hope on this Dream that will never happen.

"In a Perfect World...",I still ask myself.

Hey guys.So Far So Good.This is just an extra Chapter I threw in so people can reflect on.To this day,I still ask myself that Question.Hopefully, One Day everything will change.

-Sincerely, GirlsNotGray

P.s- Thanks a lot for this book for reaching 400+ readers this is a huge milestone for me and Thank you all the support. And please comment and Vote for More.

Help me Keep this book Alive!