Hate It Love It

"Ugh I didn't do it",I told my annoying Mom.

"Then why is Your brother crying on the floor?!?!",she yelled furiously.

"He tripped and fell and he hit himself on the table",I responded.

"Noooooo!!!! He tripped meeeee and He laughed!!!!",Jonathan, Or the little annoying young Sibling, cried but yet smiled Afterwards.

"You know what...just go away I don't want to see you....I'm disappointed in you....",My mom said While a mad and Sad at me.

"Ughhhh.....I HATE IT HATE IT!!!!",I yelled Furiously And Loud at the same time.

I Ran Towards the Door and Ran outside slamming the door behind me.I ran toward the park without stopping.I Ran pass the Playground and 2 football fields.

I Reached the end and Went to the Forest At the end of the fields.I Closed my eyes and Pictured the moment the said I'm "Disappointed in You".

My eyes Made tears and I fell to the grass in the forest.It was the Second week of summer and my mom's over here B*tching.Ever since my dad left,she has been taking out all her anger for him On Me...

She's not even my mom.My dad meet with my real mom Before I was born.But This Fake sorry excuse of a Step Mom Sewed Him for Pregnanting Her.Now I'm stuck with Her and I Hate It...