Sing The Sorrow

I'm completely lost thinking about her. I don't know if she's okay or if she's Dying. I Literally looked everywhere including her house.

I checked my phone to see the wallpaper of Us smiling at eachother holding hands and the time just right above The Lock Pattern.

"12:48 Am" said the time and still no sign of her. I looked at the Wallpaper one more time and we were under the tree we first meet. Then It Hit me!!! She was Their all the Time!!!

I didn't want to see her Alone or Hurt because of me so I had to help her. At that point I was Scared To show my face to her since I fucked up bad. I ran down her street and I Ran passed along the houses and streets. Passing the forest she Saw me crying I ran through the Fields and pass the Playground.

I looked all around To see Jane On the Grass Looking Up with A blade on her hand and Scars On her Arms and A ton Of Blood near her Cuts. I Cried From a Distance By looking at all the damage I did to her...its my Fault she's like this.

I Ran To her To Discover Tears in her Cheeks And She was Knocked Out. The part that Made me Cry the most was that she had a flower on her hand and the words "Charlie" on her Hands she Cut herself on.

I Fell to the floor Crying and teats fell from my Eyes to her Hands. It was all my fault.She Did this Because off me...I did this to her... I Layer Back on the floor Holding her hands and I looked at my name in her hand Filled with Blood and Scars.