56

When the call ended, the last thing Chaeyeon heard was Daegal barking and Jeongin immediately took the phone from Chaeyeon's hand and took her away from the phone as far as possible

"Wha-What is happening?!" Chaeyeon yelped tried to get out of Jeongin's grasp. "You just led us to Miyeon, and now? My guys are on their way." Chan smirked and after he said that, the door burst open. 

Chan and the boys left looked at them in shock, Jeongin lost his grip on Chaeyeon and Chaeyeon saw the opportunity to run straight to Jeno's arms. "Don't even think about it." Jisung said pointing his gun to Chan.

"I won't besides, you can keep her. I won anyways." Chan smirked and raised his hands where they all can see. "What the fuck do you mean?" Jisung hissed eyes darkening every second he spent inside.

Chenle felt the change of Jisung's aura and he immediately knew what was about to happen, murder. "How about ask your friend, Renjun here." He playfully wiggled his eyebrows on Renjun, making everyone confused.

"Some of his men are going after Miyeon! They know where she is Jisung, please let's get out of here and go!" Chaeyeon yelled and pulled Jisung out of the room, "WHAT?!" Jisung yelled as soon as he heard them.

They all ran towards the van and Chenle immediately started to drive back to the mansion, hoping it's not too late.

-

"Daegal? What's wrong?" Miyeon dropped the phone in the couch and walked near Daegal who was barking at the front door. Daegal looked panicked and kept on barking on the door confusing Miyeon.

"Is someone at the door?" And on cue, the sound of a car engine was heard and Miyeons ears perked up, "Don't worry, Daegal. They're already back!" She exclaimed and skipped to the door happily.

She opened the door with a wide smile on her face and she met someone's chest. Then, their hand landed on her lower back, waist level and pulled her more into their chest. Miyeon immediately knew that it wasn't Jisung.

Jisung doesn't smell like this, and Jisung has larger hands than the one that has their hand on her back. Then she pulled away and she saw beauty, He had a long newly dyed black hair. "Uh, you're not my Jisung." She said and then quickly ran away from him and ran to to hide.

"Go on, you can do it, We'll be here on guard." Han said and Hyunjin nodded, walking inside the mansion, meeting with a huge living room and many hallways. 

"I'm not in the mood for hide and seek, Princess. Come out wherever you are!" He yelled and his voice echoed to the whole mansion. Miyeon, on the other hand, went straight into Jisung's closet and contacted his phone. 

She called his number and to her luck, Jisung immediately answered after the first ring. Her lips were quivering in fear as she struggled to speak. 

"J-Jisung, some-someone is h-here..." 

"Stay on the phone baby, i'm coming."

"J-jisung... i'm scared"

"I know baby, we're coming."

"Sung?"

"Yes baby?"

"Please come here fa- Found you princess."

The closet door opened and Hyunjin quickly grabbed Miyeon out of the closet. "N-No! Let go of me!" Miyeon cried and tried to jump out from his grip but he was too strong. "Jisung!" She yelled through her phone.

Hyunjin looked at her hand and grabbed her phone, "You lose Jisung, I have your girl now." He said and smirked in victory. Then he knocked her off. The cries stopped, her jumping stopped and fell limp on his arms.

Hyunjin dropped her phone and crushed it into pieces and carried Miyeon carefully and walked out of the mansion smiling in victory. "She is indeed pretty." He whispered and looked down on her.

And when Jisung and the others came home, the door was wide open, nothing was touched, nothing was broken, except from Miyeon's shattered phone inside Jisungs room and Daegal was hiding under Chenle's bed.

"I will kill them all." 

there's a hot tea waiting to be spilled in the next chapter :DD