58

did renjun accepted or not ?? who knows :DD

"What's our plan?" Chaeyeon asked, looking at they boys seated around the big table in the kitchen

"What's our plan?" Chaeyeon asked, looking at they boys seated around the big table in the kitchen. Sungchan and Shotaro shrugged their shoulders, Chenle was paying attention to Daegal who sat on his lap.

Jisung was glaring at the broken pieces of Miyeon's phone, jaw clenched and his fist was clenched so tight, that his knuckles turning white. 

He felt so mad, mad at himself not being able to protect Miyeon. The others minded their business and Chaeyeon sighed, looking at the boys. 

Noticing that someone was missing, she immediately sat up, hands slamming on the table making the others jump in surprise, except Jisung. "Where's Lee Donghyuck?" Chaeyeon asked and then looked around.

And on cue, Haechan came back into the dining room, hands filled with snacks. Chenle's eyes widened. "Hey! You can't just come into my house and eat whatever you want!" He said looking at Haechan playfully.

"Shut up, we're friends now and no one can tell me what to do." Haechan replied rolling his eyes and sat down next to Mark handing him a bar chocolate. The other's eyes shined and opened their hands, waiting for Haechan to give them random snacks.

They opened their snacks and placed it in their mouths, they were about to bite into the snack when they looked at Chaeyeon in sync. She had her arms crossed in front of her chest, eyes glaring at the boys.

"It's my sister we're talking about here dumbos." She said sitting down, face written with worry and clearly stressed. "Your sister? Excuse me, I'm her older brother." Sungchan stood up, towering everyone. 

"Can we just come up with a plan to rescue baby Miyeon?" Jaemin butted in looking at Chaeyeon and Sungchan who was glaring at each other. "Your BABY?!" Chaeyeon and Sungchan said simultaneously.

Then Daegal barked at the three who was giving each other death stares. "Y'all shut up and sit down." Chenle said rolling his eyes looking at his bestfriend. "Okay now everyone is calm." Shotaro said, in a small tiny voice that they barely heard him.

"Speak louder, brother." Sungchan said and smiled at Shotaro "O-okay," He cleared his throat, and their heads turned to him. "Yes?" Some of them answered and looked at him while Jisung remain staring at the phone.

"Do we have a plan?" He asked softly looking at them with his innocent eyes. "I have a plan." Jisung suddenly spoke that shocked everyone by his voice. "What is i-it?" Chaeyeon asked slowly looking at Jisung.

"Attack." He said and stood up and grabbed his weapons: knifes, guns and even bombs. The others panicked and Sungchan and Chenle immediately grabbed him down to stop him. 

The other boys panicked and ran to the front door to lock all the exits he might go through. "Calm down, we need a plan. Not just attack." Jeno said helping Chenle and Sungchan pin him down.

chile jisung, it's not like she's gonna die- oh wait, she is gonna die :))

anyhoes

happy birthday to the love of my life, park ji bonjour bacon jisung!!!