62

sorry i keep on disappearing 

Meanwhile in the huge mansion that Chenle owned, the boys and Chaeyeon kept on pacing around the room waiting for the small hand of the clock point to 12

Meanwhile in the huge mansion that Chenle owned, the boys and Chaeyeon kept on pacing around the room waiting for the small hand of the clock point to 12. After a few minutes, the alarm rang and it was already time for them to attack.

They all gathered their weapons and checked everybody before walking out of the mansion through the garage, entering a black van with tinted windows.

"Are you guys ready?" Chenle asked looking at the back of the van, some of them nodded and the others gave them a thumbs up.

Jisung, on the other hand, was talking to someone on the phone. "Make sure it will go how we planned it." He sharply said and then turned off his phone placing it down. 

-

Somewhere in Seoul, deep in the trees. An old building was built, garbage around the building, paints and random drawings on the old, dirty white walls of the old building. 

Inside, papers, chairs, tables and leaves shattered around the floor, there were no lights around nor electricity to give them light, the only source of their light was the shining sun outside.

Deep down the building, inside a spacious room with no tables, no chairs nor anything inside it. Except a girl in the middle. Both hands tied, almost looking like a plus sign using her body. 

Her head was down, hair falling down, covering her face. No one was inside the room except her. The eight men that brought her there was nowhere to be seen. 

Then a white, beautiful butterfly came into the room through the window and gracefully landed on her shoulder. The butterfly soon then flew in front of her lowered head, as if it was telling her to raise her head.

The butterfly flew closer to her and used its white wings to brush to her nose. Miyeon started to come back and then the door opened. Ten men went inside and one of them was tied, being dragged by the other men she could not see.

"Ah, she's awake." The old man stepped out of the darkness and looked at the girl without mercy painting his face. "Don't you dare come near me." She fought trying to move her hands causing the chains to make a sound.

The old man crouched down to her level and grabbed her jaw. "Aw, sweetie, don't make such effort. You will only hurt yourself." He said rather in a sweet voice. "Jisung will come and he will kill all of you." 

She threatened and spat on his face, eyes filled with anger and grieve. Mr. Huang tilted his head and wiped her saliva from his face using his handkerchief. "You nasty little shit." He looked at her again then slapped her face, really hard.

The slap was loud and it left a mark on her left cheek as she closed her eyes, feeling her cheek stinging. "He will not come, he does not love you." He said grabbing a fist full of her hair, making her face him.

"He loves me." She yelled, faith lacing her voice. "Well, even if he comes, I will kill him. I will kill the both of you!" He said slapping her once again. "You old hag, you're so dead." She said and spat at him again.

"You little bitch!" He punched her stomach that made her crouch and closed her eyes tightly, as she tried enduring the pain. Before they could say anything, a bomb exploded and a familliar deep voice spoke.

"Don't you dare call my girl a bitch."