36

The two cuddled on her bed, Jisung laying on the bed with his back, Miyeon laid on his side but her head was laying on his left collarbone

The two cuddled on her bed, Jisung laying on the bed with his back, Miyeon laid on his side but her head was laying on his left collarbone. He had his hand around her waist and the other intertwined with hers. Their feet tangled with each other.

While the young couple cuddled, Sungchan and Chenle were cleaning the mess on the other room where Jerry's dead body was gone and a pool blood was the only thing left on the floor. 

"What if your mom looks for that shit?" Jisung asked tilting his head so his chin touched her forehead. "i'll tell her what happened" Miyeon answered scooting closer to him- basically moving herself on top of him.

Jisung chuckled at her actions and placed his hand on her back, "You missed me that much?" He smiled looking down at her. Miyeon looked up and met his eyes before nodding. 

"kiss me" Jisung whispered and pouted his lips. "what? i didn't hear you" Miyeon teased, placing her hand on her ear, as she smiled. Jisung puffed his cheeks and narrowed his eyes. 

"kiss me" he whispered a little bit louder but Miyeon wasn't buying it, "I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUUUUU" Miyeon yelled, catching the attention of the two, and Jisung was rolling his eyes in annoyance. 

"I SAID KISS ME" He yelled back now the two brown haired boys watched them, Miyeon laughed and him and pulled him for a sweet kiss. Their lips touched each other fitting like they were made for each other.

"Yah Park Jisung! You're weak, you're the bottom!" Chenle yelled making them pull away from the kiss, Miyeon laughed and rolled to the side so she's not on top of him anymore. Chenle, Sungchan and Miyeon laughed at his cute angry face.

"Why are you laughing? it's not funny" Jisung said narrowing his eyes and his lips forming into a pout. Miyeon stared at him, wondering what did she did to have this man. "i love you" She blurted out.

"and it's time for us to get out of here" Chenle said picking up the stuffs they used, "We'll be waiting in the car" Sunchan said dragging Chenle with him and headed towards downstairs and walked outside the house.

Jisung stood up with Miyeon with her, "i love you too, come with me?" he said making Miyeon stop. Jisung offered his hand looking at her, waiting for an answer.

"i-i want to but i can't Jisung, i have life and a job" Miyeon said sadly but she wanted him to understand. "I knew it" Jisung said dropping his hand on his side and then he fixed his shirt, heading outside the room.

Miyeon then ran after him, she ran and bumped to his back and her hands immediately wrapped around his waist, her head against his back. Jisung sighed and removed her hands then turned around to face her.

Once he faced her, he looked down at her. Miyeon flinched at his expression towards her, he was angry. "i'm sorry, it-it's just-" "What you're hoeing around that Renjun guy when i was away?" He cut her off.

His statement made her eyes widen as she scoffed, "What? No!" She told the truth holding Jisung's arm so he wont go. "Did he told you not to come with me?" He pressed walking towards her.

"Jisung what the fuck are you saying? i'm not going around with some other guy, jisung. The only guy that's on my mind all the time is you, so why can't you believe me?" She asked, eyes tearing up and heart breaking seeing that Jisung doesn't trust her.

Then Jisung turned around and left the house, leaving Miyeon standing on her bedroom doorway. The door slammed shut as she fell on her knees as she cried, hearing then engine start and the car zoomed out leaving her all alone.

 The door slammed shut as she fell on her knees as she cried, hearing then engine start and the car zoomed out leaving her all alone

Jisung, i love you but you're an idiot smh

anywhores, what chu think will happen?