3

damn ya'll are hella fast. ily you know who you are😽

It was now night time in Seoul, meaning that everyone is asleep, Well, except for one, Miyeon was laying flat on her bed, eyes staring at the ceiling and mind lingering to the male she held eye contact with

She took heavy breaths and rolled to the side opening the lamp and reaching for the folder Mr. Suh gave her. "Patient 0205, you're the one that killed a doctor earlier, right?" she asked the folder.

"okay, let's see" she said opening the folder. Then a picture of the blonde haired male showed up. He has a pointed nose and a small pouty lips. Miyeon wandered.

How come an innocent looking male can be that dangerous? how old is this guy?

"18 years- 18 YEARS OLD?!?!?" Her eyes went wide and chocked on her own saliva, "what the fuck?" she said, reading his background and records.

"oh jisoos help me"

-

The ring of her alarm rang making her groan and hugged her plushie more, "noooo" she whined but the alarm kept on ringing.

Opening her eyes and glaring at the alarm clock, she smacked the alarm clock making it stop, 6:39 it said.

Then her senses started to kick in. "OH SHIT I HAVE 21 MINUTES TO PREPARE" She panicked, peeling the blanket off her and running towards her closet, she pulled out a light washed skinny jeans and a cream colored button up crop top.

She immediately ran inside the bathroom and washed her hair and brushed her teeth and other things she needed.

Once she was out of the bathroom, she wore her choice of clothing, looking at the mirror, checking the crop top. "okay great, it's not too short" she sigh in relief before applying mascara and a lip balm.

She grabbed the folder and placed it inside her bag and grabbed her key door then ran out of the house quickly looking for a ride.

6:50 her rose gold wristwatch that matched her pale skin said. "oh noooo, taxii!" she waved her hands then waited for the taxi to go near her.

Her hand made its way to the door handle when another hand was placed on top of hers making her eyes move to the persons hand. 

"Oh, i'm sorry miss, you can have it" The guy with a light pink hair said smiling at her. Miyeon smiled, "oh god, thank you you're so kind" she bowed then entered the taxi looking at the guy who waved at her goodbye.

-

"You know, we only have four days and you still had the guts to be late?" Chaeyeon asked taking a bite from her food. Miyeon let out a small huff, "i'm sorry okay, i stayed up late because i read the file about patient 0205" she said sipping from her strawberry smoothie.

"you know you can call him by his name, what's his name?" Chaeyeon asked once again looking behind Miyeon, "oh, his name is Park-" "Hi there girl from earlier" a voice called behind her cutting her sentence.

Miyeon raised her brow before turning around meeting eyes with the same light pink haired guy from earlier. "Hello, i didn't know you study here too" She said giving him a light bow.

"Do you mind if me and my friends sit here?" He asked looking at Miyeon with a smile in his face. "Yes! you guys can sit here" Chaeyeon answered scooting to the side giving space for the 4 males.

 "Yes! you guys can sit here" Chaeyeon answered scooting to the side giving space for the 4 males