8

sike bold of you to assume that i sleep :)

"Jisung, look at me" She commanded making Jisung loosened his grip on her neck, Giving her the chance to get out of his grip, she looked at his eyes again, reading him

She slowly raised her hand to caress his cheek but he moved away, "c-can i?" she asked politely, then Jisung didn't move anymore, she carefully held his cheek with her palm resting flat on it.

Jisung relaxed but the door bursted open making the calmed Jisung go away. Lucas and the other guy pointed their gun at him, a gun that is only will electrify you.

Miyeon stood in front of Jisung, protecting him. "No, stand down, do not fire." She said using her hands to gesture them to put their guns down. "are you sure?" Lucas asked im disbelief.

"Yes, now please go outside i can do this alone" she said making them go away, She then turned back to Jisung who looked at her with his now emotionless eyes.

"why did you do that? most of the doctors would tell them to use that thing on me" He asked in his deep voice and his tone was blank.

Miyeon looked at him, "because they'll just make things worse, not everything is can be solved by violence" she said rolling up her sleeves.

"can i inject you now?" she asked walking next to the table with all his medical needs. "why ask? when you'll do it anyways" he rolled his eyes holding his arm for her, waiting for her to insert the syringe.

"this will hurt" she said holding his arm, "just do it, you're so annoying" he said rolling his eyes. "fine" she said finally inserting the syringe pushing all the liquids inside him.

She pulled out the syringe then placed a cute animal band aid on the part where she injected him. She smiled at him then walked around to check the papers next him.

Her rose scent was filling the whole room making Jisung relax but still ready to kill her any moment. "Jisung? can i ask you something?" Miyeon talked.

"if you open your mouth again, i will kill you." he said coldly not bothering to open his eyes. Miyeon widen her eyes then looked at his state, she's feeling sad about him, she can feel his anger, the rage inside him.

"Why did you kill those doctors?" She continued, sitting down beside the bed where he layed. "you really want to die, don't you?" he lifted his head up and opened his eyes, he met eye to eye with Miyeon as their noses touched each other.

He moved his hands but the sound of a metal clicked, he looked down at his hands, "handcuffs?" he asked, looking at Miyeon.

"kinky" he said smirking at Miyeon who look flustered as a blush crept up on her cheeks.