41

not @ y'all getting used to me updating 2 times hshdsdhs

She felt her heart beating 100 times faster than normal, her eyes were filled with tears and her hands were shaking

"i need J-jisung" she stuttered walking to the kitchen, looking for her mother's knife but it was no where to be seen. Discarding the fact that the knife was gone, she grabbed a baseball bat before quietly running upstairs to her mother's room. 

"Mum, mum wake up." She shook her mum's sleeping body before pulling her body so she could see her. Then when she turned her mother, she saw her mother's missing knife punctured deep in her stomach and her mother's blood now in her hands.

Her jaw dropped as she dropped to her mother's side trembling hands as she looked at her mother. The stab didn't looked like it just happened, it looked like she got stabbed earlier. 

As she mourn for her mothers death, she heard a deep laugh and the door closing. She turned around to see who it was, it was another masked person. Her eyes widened as she crawled further inside the room, looking for escape.

"What a beautiful doll" The person spoke in a man's voice, a deep scary voice, but it was far from Jisung's soothing ones. "J-jisung" she whispered as she closed her eyes, letting her tears fall more.

The man walked towards her slowly, not seeing the baseball bat that Miyeon was holding. He crouched down to her level and grabbed her face, making her face him. 

"What a waste, you're beautiful but sadly you're gonna die." The masked man chuckled at her, Miyeon wasn't having it. 

She spitted on his eyes, making him lean back and brought down his guard for a moment, this gave Miyeon the chance as she stood up, smacking the masked man nonstop until he wasn't moving.

"Hyojun, are you done there?" Another man's voice spoke and it was near the room where she was. "shit" She said and looked directly at the opened window, she walked near it and looked down.

"It's not like i'm gonna die if i.....jump." She mentally debated with herself as the man was nearing her, she rolled her eyes and jump through the window without counting.

She ended up falling on her neighbor's mini trampoline for their children, butt landing first. Her eyes went wide by the impact then started to make a run, away from the neighborhood, running towards Chaeyeon's house.

-

"Chenle, tell me why i feel like something's wrong." Jisung asked as his hands fiddled with the controllers he held. "If this is one of your tricks Jisung, i'm not falling for it." Chenle rolled his eyes, Sungchan laughing, eating the popcorn next to him.

"No i'm serious, my guts are telling me that there's something wrong going on." jisung dropped the controller and laid on the bed, back resting flat. 

Chenle sighed, looking at Sungchan. "Let's sleep." Sungchan said pulling Jisung out of Chenle's room. "But seriously, i think something wrong is really going on." Jisung pouted letting Sungchan drag him towards his room.

idk if the end is nearing but yep hshds there are more things to happen :>>