57

"Hello, sweetie

"Hello, sweetie." A voice of a man spoke behind Miyeon as she sat on the cold same chair that Chaeyeon sat, the only difference was the man in front of her was alone.

Miyeon flinched and sobbed, "Y-yes?" She answered lips quivering in fear. "Do you know why you're here?" The man asked her gently but it wasn't giving her any help to calm down.

"N-no, mister." She answered and closed her eyes as tears started to fall again, "Well, I'll tell you know." The man now stood in front of her, he looked down at Miyeon as he watched her cry.

He frowned, he grabbed a handkerchief from his black suit and wiped the tears on her cheeks and dabbed her eyes, gently. "Shh, don't cry daughter." He said pulling his phone.

-

Everyone gathered in the living room without Jisung, he was frustrated that he wasn't able to make it in time. The boys and Chaeyeon sat on the big couch as they comforted and bombard Chaeyeon with questions.

"Are you okay?", "What did they do to you?", "Did they hurt you?" The girl was too shocked to answer questions and only sunk beside Jeno, hiding her crying face from them. 

Jeno glared at the boys and they immediately went back to their seats. Just then, Renjun's phone started ringing. Eyes watched him as he picked up the phone and walked away from them.

"Son, can you come home please?"

"Why, Father?"

"I have a surprise for you." 

He nodded and placed back his phone to his pocket and went back to the living room. "Uh, Hey, I have to go back. My dad wants me home." He said and the others nodded, "That's understandable. We'll call you if we got information. Be safe Injunnie." Jaemin said softly as they watched Renjun walk away.

When Renjun arrived at their house, he was greeted by their maid. "Mr. Renjun, Mr. Huang is on a room beside yours." The old female said getting Renjun's coat.

Renjun nodded and made his way upstairs. On his way, he can hear a familiar cry of a girl. "That sounds like- Oh no.." He ran and quickly reached the door. 

He opened the door and saw Miyeon, tied up in a chair, eyes filled with tears and her nose were red. "Uh? R-Renjun?" Miyeon stuttered as she looked at him in surprise. Renjun crouched down in her level and cupped her cheeks.

"Miyeon, are you okay?" He asked, reaching for the scissors on the vanity next to them. "W-Why are you h-here?" Miyeon asked and Renjun came into a halt. He looked at her in a brief second and continued to cut the thing that tied her hands.

"Doesn't matte-" "Ah! My son! I see you already saw my gift." His father smiled proudly, finally getting what his son's desire. "Renjun?!" Miyeon's eyes widened and she immediately avoided Renjun and pushed herself to the corner of the room.

 "Renjun?!" Miyeon's eyes widened and she immediately avoided Renjun and pushed herself to the corner of the room

:OO