25

pretend it's already been 4 weeks since she started to be his doctor because i told you so

Renjun looked at the girl he adores, he stared at her soft features and the way her soft reddish lips moved as she talked to Jisung

He smiled to himself, "She's the one" he muttered under his breath as he continued to stare at her, when he moved his eyes from her lips to her eyes, he saw how her eyes sparkled, looking at Jisung's sharp ones.

He felt his heart scattered into pieces looking at her eyes.

What did he saw?

He saw how her eyes sparkled and the way she looked at Jisung. He wanted her to look at him like that too, the same look that Miyeon was looking lovingly at Jisung. 

He didn't noticed that he was staring to much when he felt a nudge on his shoulders. "Dude, i know you're inlove with her but that's too- hey are you okay?" Chaeyeon looked at Renjun, his eyes were teary.

Renjun turned around and left the hospital with his heart shattered into million pieces and hot tears streaming down.

Chaeyeon's eyes followed his movement and felt sorry for him, Then she looked back at Jisung and Miyeon, looking at her proudly.

-

The night had fallen and it was now time for Miyeon and Chaeyeon to go home. Chaeyeon once again was standing outside Jisung's room, waiting for Miyeon.

Miyeon tucked Jisung into his bed after she made him take his pills, "tomorrow is sunday, so i'm not around tomorrow," Jisung frowned, holding into her hand, "can you promise me not to kill or do something bad?" she looked at his eyes.

"i-i don't trust them" He confessed, Miyeon let out a small laugh, intertwining their hands together. "I will make Chaeyeon take care of you, how does that sound?" She asked sitting on the side of the bed, with her other hand brushing the hair out of his face.

"I promise i will call her so we can talk through the phone, okay?" She moved her hands to cup his cheeks, "okay." Jisung said making Miyeon smile sweetly and stand up, her small soft hands leaving his large calloused ones. 

"i will go now, goodnight Jisungie" She leaned down, kissing his forehead as Jisungs eyes closed at her lips made contact to his skin. "goodnight yeon, sweet dreams" He said opening his eyes and saw Miyeon walking her way towards the door.

Before leaving, she turned around and gave him another sweet smile and wave him goodbye. After she closed the door, Chaeyeon sighed, "finally, took you so long" She swung her arm on the younger girl's shouders.

"I'm sorry, it's just i'm worried" She frowned looking ahead of them, Chaeyeon let out a scoff. "Don't worry, he's in good hands, besides the patient i was handling, he's fine now." She said proudly making Miyeon looked at her surprised.

"Wow, that fast?" She asked, not believing it, "ofcourse, i am the best" Chaeyeon said patting her own head. 

"but dude, Renjun left with tears in his eyes" Chaeyeon brought up the topic, Miyeon looked at her, "really? i didn't know" She pouted, looking at the ground as they waited for a cab.

"Well of course you wouldn't know, you're too busy looking at Jisung lovingly" Chaeyeon teased pushing Miyeon softly. Miyeon's cheeks went red and her ears aswell. 

"i wasn't" She defended but her face says otherwise. 

The day ended peacefully, her mom's boyfriend wasn't there anymore due to them breaking up because of what happened and Miyeon falling asleep with someone inside her head that made her dream indeed sweet.

what did she dreamed of? hsjdksjksf

i wrote this while listening to chenra <333