28

i'm on my history class but nothing can stop me from writing☺️

Miyeon just got out of the bathroom with her grey sweatpants and her white cropped top ( pic above ), planning to stay in her room, doing nothing

She flopped down on her bed and opened her phone, planning to text Chaeyeon.

Chaee
Come to here fast, it's an emergency.

Miyeon<3
wHAT HAPPENED TO MY JISUNG?!?!!?!?!
I'LL BE THERE RIGHT NOW
NO ONE SHALL TOUCH MY JISUNGIE
Seen

Miyeon wasted no time as she grabbed her wallet and phone in her hand, not bothering to change her clothes as she zoomed outside her room.

Entering the cab, she said the address and waited impatiently for her to arrive at her desired destination.

5 minutes later

"Sir how many times do i have to tell you that you can't take him without his doctor knowing and agreeing" Chaeyeon said clearly in distress.

"Does Mr. Suh knows about this?" Xiaojun asked, looking down at the male. Then the doctor cleared his throat.

"He can't do anything, I am the head. He's just your boss and i am the boss boss here" He stated.

"And we need to take Jisungie so we can test him and i will marry him, right dad?" The girl said looking at her father with hope written in her eyes. Chaeyeon made a disgust face and Jisung was smiling like an idiot at the phone looking at what Miyeon said in the text earlier.

"Okay boss boss, no one is running a test and no one is getting married."

A feminine voice spoke coming from behind them and all heads turned to look at her. The girl was wearing a grey sweatpants and a cropped top. She had a resting bitch face and her hands were placed on her hips.

"What is a kid doing here?" the old doctor said laughing at Miyeon who glared at him, his daughter eyeing her up and down.

"I am not a kid, I am his Doctor" She pressed making her way towards where Jisung was. "Well, you don't look like a doctor, you look like a kid with no life." He said.

Chaeyeon was about to attack when Miyeon held her back. "I'm not affected Chaee, don't worry" Miyeon said turning around, reaching her hand to touch Jisung.

"Are you okay?" She asked worry written on her eyes. "I've had enough, get him." The man said and the soldiers took him.

They tried to stop them but Lucas and Xiaojun was out numbered, so in the end, Jisung turned angry but the old doctor injected a liquid in his neck making him unconscious.

"Come back here!" Miyeon said as she chased them, eyes locked on Jisung who fell limp on the soldiers arms.

-

"Mr. Suh, i need your help, they're gonna die if Jisung wakes up!" Miyeon said barging inside Mr. Suh's office.

"I know, I tried stopping him but we can't he's the boss" He said looking at Miyeon who was angry and worried in the same time.

"We can't just let them do it, he's getting better Mr. Suh, and my 3 months is nearing." She pleaded and sat on the chair face in her hands.

"How about, let them run the test and you have to be with him." Mr. Suh started, "In that way, you can monitor him" He finished handing Miyeon her lab coat, but she didn't accept the coat and walked out of the room.

 Suh started, "In that way, you can monitor him" He finished handing Miyeon her lab coat, but she didn't accept the coat and walked out of the room