32

y'all i'm alive🤧

in the mountain tops-

"I missed you dumbass" The brown haired boy said ruffling the boy's hair who has his eyes glued through the window, looking at the top of a specific building where the girl he loves stood

Jisung snapped out of the trance and turned to his best friend, "I missed you too Lele" He said scrunching his nose and looked at the person who was flying the helicopter. The guy nodded at him and he just nodded back, confused.

"ah, meet Kun" Chenle said introducing the man who was piloting the helicopter. "Hello" The guy, Kun greeted him, he nodded in respond.

"So, mind telling me about that small girl you just kissed?" Chenle asked half teasing Jisung as a blush creeped up to his cheeks. "let's just say, she gave meaning to my life" He said looking at his best friend that looked proud and happy for him.

Chenle patted his shoulder as he spoke, "i'm happy for you Jisung" "Me too lele, i'm happy too" he said and leaned on his back and closed his eyes, feeling comfortable as he started to fall asleep.

"Aish this kid" Chenle said looking at his bloodied best friend, shaking his head, he turned to Kun, who flew them carefully, safely yet fast to avoid causing attention from above.

-

"Yeonie are you okay? are you hurt?" Chaeyeon asked the girl who stayed still, hand touching her lips. "i kissed him" she said quietly looking at Chaeyeon who looked extremely worried.

"What?" She asked looking at the boys, "i kissed him, i kissed him on the lips" She said then started to blush as Chaeyeon let out a sigh of relief and hugged the younger girl and happy tears started flowing off her eyes.

She sobbed, Making Miyeon worried. She frowned and patted her back before pulling away from the hug. "Chaee, why are you crying?" She asked, eyes starting to tear up, feeling hurt and sad seeing her best friend cry.

"it-it's just- i thought i-i'd lose you" She said between sobs making them soft and hugged, and it ended up having a group hug, glad that Miyeon is safe, and Jisung was away.

But was it really a good idea to let him go just like that?

"okay tell me what happened, full details Miyeon." Chaeyeon broke the hug and looked ay Miyeon wiggling her eyebrows on her and smirking. "i- well uhm, so like yeah uhm, he was uhmmm..."

"They kissed okay that's enough, i'm hungry" Renjun said pulling the boys and entered the building and started to make their way to the bottom for them to grab food.

"Chae, is this right?" Miyeon asked worried, "what do you mean?" The older girl asked. "This, we kissed and said i love you but we have no label" She said, pouting.

Chaeyeon smiled at Miyeon who had no experience with love, "aww, don't worry yeon, i'm sure he'll come back and marry you" She tried cheering the girl up which worked and made her a blushing mess again.

"There we go, now come on. I'm sure you're hungry" Acting like an older sister for her, she never left her side, from changing her clothes, having dinner with their friends and even slept with the girl, to help her feel at ease.

But one question remained on her mind, why did Miyeon got a boy first before her?

yeah, why.

BUT CAN WE LIKE APPRECIATE MY GIRL CHAEYEON HERE??

Everyone say it with me, LEE CHAEYEON BEST GIRL !!!

anywhores

i don't wanna ship them myself so tell me who she should be with:

Renjun

Jeno

Haechan

Jaemin

Shotaro

You

Let me know😙