2

"It's okay Miyeon, you can do it, it's the only way you can be a psychiatrist

"It's okay Miyeon, you can do it, it's the only way you can be a psychiatrist." She talked to herself giving a pat on her head before stepping out of the elevator with Chaeyeon.

"I think you should see a doctor too" Chaeyeon laughed at her, Miyeon gave her a confused face. "w-what?" Miyeon asked "just kidding, i know you'll do great." Chaeyeon said.

As they walked to the hallway, they walked in front of a cell that has a person on it, and the cell was beside Mr. Suh's office. Miyeon looked below where she saw a male, with long blonde hair.

Miyeon made an eye contact with the male with her brown eyes, she started a long eye contact with a boy then got nudged on the shoulder by Chaeyeon, making their eye contact break.

"are you ready?" Chaeyeon asked not looking at Miyeon whose eyes went back to the male. The male gave her a wink before some armed men blocked her sight making her sigh and look ahead "yes" she answered.

They stopped at a brown door, with voices talked inside. "we need a new doctor for him, a doctor that can really help!" A voice of a male roared the whole room making her flinch.

Then Chaeyeon knocked on the door three times. They both waited for a good second before opened by a male that has an unusual hair color, bright pink. "Oh hello Chaeyeon, i heard you brought a new one" He said looking at Miyeon.

"you must be Miyeon, Come." He said stepping back opening the door widely giving way for the both of them. "Thank you" Miyeon bowed then looked at the person seated on the chair.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Suh, i'm Bae Miyeon." She bowed at the male who nodded then eyed her up and down.

"you look professional, do you have an experience?" He asked twirling the pen in his hand. "No Sir, i'm still studying but i'll graduate in 5 days with a degree of Psychology." She said with confidence and chin up, giving a nice impression.

Mr. Suh nodded "How old are you?" he asked, looking at the side where the male Miyeon held an eye contact earlier. "i just turned 18 sir." She said hands going to her back, fiddling with her fingers.

"Okay, when can you and Miss Chaeyeon can start?" He stood up, "uhm sir? you don't need a resume?" Miyeon asked confused. "I'm desperately needing a doctor right now, but i'm still not sure if i can hire you, because you're too young and you don't have an experience."

"uh- i-" Miyeon got cutted, "but i'll give you a chance, i'll give you patient 0205 and if i see a progress in three months, you're accepted." He finished his sentence offering a handshake to Miyeon who was lost for words.

"uhm, okay sir, i'll do it." She said shaking his hand. "And you Miss Chaeyeon or should i say, Doctor Chaeyeon, you'll be assigned to patient 0503. His name is Kim Hwanjoo." He said giving her a folder that consists of all his records.

"As for you Miss Miyeon," Mr. Suh pulled out a thick folder thrusting it in her small hands, "you're assigned to Patient 0205" He said going back to his seat.

"You both start in 6 days, Goodluck" he said giving them a smile before nodding at Mark that assisted them their way out.

who's patient 0205??🤔🤷🏻‍♀️