23

y'all so tall wtf

Jisung sat in the cold steel chair with Miyeon passed out on his lap, he managed to endure the pain and stings from his bruises and gave his best to keep Miyeon safe from falling down

Jisung sat in the cold steel chair with Miyeon passed out on his lap, he managed to endure the pain and stings from his bruises and gave his best to keep Miyeon safe from falling down. Miyeon's head was placed on his chest and he rested his chin on top of her head.

Then the heavy metal doors opened and then Doctor Kang was there, with Mark. "What happened?" Doctor Kang asked touching the younger girl's forehead checking her temperature. 

"i don't know" Jisung replied, then giving Miyeon to Mark and then Mark went out the room with Miyeon in his arms, carrying her towards another room for her to be checked. Doctor Kang stayed, "you might want to get that treated, can i?"

"No." Jisung answered standing up as he winched, putting his hand at the side of his stomach. "where are you going?" Doctor Kang went to his support and help him stand straight, "i need to be with her" the young boy said.

"oh-okay" Doctor Kang said, helping him walk and bought him to the room where they held MIyeon, it took them time to get there because, They both struggled to walk because Jisung was limping a little and they have to go up till 10th floor.

When they arrived, Miyeon was already awake, her shirt had blood stains and so was her jeans but it's just small. Doctor Kang opened the door and helped Jisung go inside as the people inside the room averted their eyes and looked at Jisung in surprise and also in fear.

"okay, everyone get out" Doctor Kang said authority lacing her voice and the workers immediately went out the room, pushing each other desperately wanting to get out of the room.

Doctor Kang sat Jisung down on the bed beside Miyeon, "i'll leave you two" She said then went out of the room. After the door closed, Miyeon quickly went out of the bed and helped jisung to lay his body on the bed.

"you know you could've just told Doctor Kang to treat your bruises, she's more skilled than i am" Miyeon stated wetting another cloth to continue cleaning the blood off him. "i don't trust her" He said closing his eyes, melting under her touch.

"this cloth wont help, you need to take a bath." Miyeon said already giving up as she noticed that there are too much blood. "you will stay, right?" Jisung asked her opening his eyes to met her concerned ones.

"yes ofcourse Jisung i will stay, i will never leave you" She said smiling at him, caressing his cheek. Then she realized what she was doing, she quickly took off her hand and pulled out her phone. 

"i don't like the clothes they give you, wait" She said calling someone on the phone. 

"mom?"

"yes honey?"

"are you doing anything right now?"

"nope, do you need me to deliver something there?" 

"ahh yes"

"okay what is it honey?"

"mom you know my super large red and black flannel?"

"yes, i have it in my hands now, should i give it to you there?"

"yes mom thank you you're the best!!"

"anytime honey"

After she ended her phone call with her mom, she turned to jisung. "we just gotta wait for my mom, she'll bring my flannel and i am giving it to you because i think it will look better on you" 

She received a humm from jisung as she sat down on the chair, waiting for her mother to come so Jisung can clean himself.