Cheater

2 days later
Uhmmm..... *aggressively taps phone from second hand embarrassment*

 *aggressively taps phone from second hand embarrassment*

I was still on my period which i was not glad for. It irritates me. . It was a release party downstairs he said I can come down when my cramps stopped but they didn't. Even though the bleeding is light these cramps hurted like hell But I needed water and sink water scares me. I watched a YouTube video about how it could be you toilet water. That's gross.

I went into the mirror checking outfit to see if would get mad if I walked down the stairs with this on. It was a sports bra but you couldn't see anything. So it would've been fine.

"Hey"a girl said seeing me walk down the stairs and I waved back not realizing she was sitting on his lap. Which made me pause but I kept walking grabbing my cranberry juice avoiding his eye contact.

I didn't really care. Well I did but that doesn't matter.

Then when I finally got to sleep he stumbled in drunk.

"Bae I think I want some"

"Go ask the girl who was on your lap"

"You mad?"he said laughing in my face.

"Ok"I said turning around

"Come on now. Is it cause you on your period shit. Ain't like the bitch sucked my dick or anything so shut up with allat"he yelled abruptly then he sighed wiping his eyes

I didn't respond and got out of the bed taking his phone too.

I texted the man who finds everybody and the one who me asking him if he knows where my mom is. He replied saying he found a lead in Alabama. Then he sent the address.

If he won't help me find her then I'll do it myself. Period.

Packing some sweats and some shoes. A few shirts too.

He said he could drop me off at the Jet and I said okay. A few minutes later he arrived with the other body guards.

"Where's your boyfriend"

"He's not coming"

"Does he know you're leaving"

"No. I'm coming back though"

"I'm gonna get in trouble for this"he said driving off.

Polo

10 hours later

"Fee my head hurt"I said guiding over the bed to find her body. Specifically her pussy but I wasn't there.

Damn I forgot she got up out the bed a few hours ago. I remember us fucking though. She left the bed then 20 minutes later she started pulling down my pants sucking the soul out my shit. Not like the other times though. The first time she did that she stopped cause she didn't "think she wasn't doing a good enough job". And then a few minutes later somehow she knew but we not finna get into details about THAT moment

I was being a bitch to her to be honest. And last night shouldn't have went down like that. Me yelling at her wasn't right especially when she on her period. She really just came back in the room rode me like crazy and then left to another room. Horny ass.

Wait. She's on her period how did we fuck-

Shit

Last night

Once Fiona left his ex bby mama stayed. Hearing they little argument she thought it was the perfect time. Sneaking up the stair opening the door seeing him drunk and slurring words.

"Come here I told you I wanted some"

She was about to say something but didn't cause Obviously she couldn't fucking talk or he would've noticed.

Going under the covers after turning the lights off which worked in her favor cause it's dark outside and he recently purchased black curtains cause Fee didn't like the sun in her eyes.

"You forgive me Baby"he mumbled reaching for her titties

Not knowing how to reply she kissed her chest taking his jeans off. Her dress been on the floor

"You know I love you"

"Yeah you been telling me that"

Anyways the things I'll do for so Mexican food right now🌴