Sexxxxxxxx

We were on the bed watching anime's as I traced his tattoos.

I just had gotten out the shower. I haven't spoken much.

"What's up"he said looking down at me

"Nothing" I responded tracing over the tattoo again.

"We have to go food shopping later okay?"

"Okay" I nodded

My eyes were so puffy and read I couldn't see. I hate eye drops. They're too cold and then I hate opening my eyes that big. Sometimes it misses your eyes too it's so annoying.

"You want eye drops"T said

I shook my head no and reached my head under the covers.

Polo

She was tracing my tattoos for a good hour with her long ass fingernails. It was kinda hurting. And she started going farther and farther down. I knew what she wanted. I didn't think she was going to actually do something. But she did.

She pulled my boxers down to my knees and just start sucking and jerking at the same time. Spitting on the tip and deepthroating

"Fiona"I moaned grabbing her head out of her way. Then she looked up at me while sucking. That's my fucking weakness.

It grew and hit her deeper in the back of her throat making her cough a little. She got up for air and spit on the tip. Going up and down slowly.

"You're doing so good fuck"I said rubbing her hair and down her back then back up  and taking her shirt off. She helped.

"Just like that"I said pushing her head deeper down.

Once I came down her throat she swallowed it and kept going. Then let up for air.

"I want you"she smiled as spit fell from the sides of her lips.

She sat up and pulled her shorts off.

"Okay I'm going to ride you"she said grabbed the covers and putting it over her.

Her hands on my chest for help.

"Am i doing good"she said clawing her hands on my chest.

"Yeah"I wasn't lying either.

She started going harder and bouncing up and down faster.

"Why you speeding up"

"I'm trying to cum"she whined

"Give it time"

A few minutes later she slowed down.

Her voice was shaking too.

Once we both came she slid off. That fucking hurted.

"Dont.."I said sucking in my teeth

Clawing her cold hand into my chest she was breathing harder.
And the tears started falling.

"Woah."I said confused. Why the fuck she crying.

"You said sex makes you feel better right?"she said crying harder

"You said when you cum your forget everything and focus on the moment"

"That's different"I said

"No. It's not. I can't cum anymore. And when I do. It doesn't make me feel better. Only for a second. I can't focus on anything anymore."she mumbled letting me go and pulling up her pants. Putting on her shirt. Then walking out the room.

Music management
You need to get in the studio. Haven't dropped in a few months. Money getting low.

My money not fucking getting low. I just checked it's at 2 million.

I went to my bank account again and it said 900 thousand. Damn. That car purchase wasn't a good idea. And them chains too. why did I ignore them warnings. And the bail money. That was a good 700 thousand.

How am I supposed to make her happy. She's only happy when I'm happy. I could buy her anything and she wouldn't be happy.

Depression runs in her family. That's what her mother told me. When I asked about her brother. She said one killed himself after one of his songs blew up. And the other one is in Pompano. He's been very suicidal too. That's what she said.

"Hey if I gave her anti depressants you that'll help" I said calling my personal doctor.

"Maybe. Give it some time. If she doesn't show progress by February which is in 1 week then have her come in"she said and I agreed hanging up.

Now how do I make her happy. I gotta act happy to make her happy

Fiona

"Fiona. You want something?"T said tapping me as I laid on the bed sleep in the other room.

"What is it"

"A surprise I bought you"he said grabbing it from behind him.

"A basket of chocolate covered fruit for my wife"the card said making me smile. I like when he calls me that.

"What's the occasion"

"Love. I was shooting a music video today and the producer gave the cast one"

"Thank you"i said getting up and attacking him into hugs

He laughed kissing my neck.

I gotta act happy to make him happy.