Cancer

Dropping these chapters faster and faster cause I did a poll and y'all wanted this book finished first lmaoo then "fuck buddies".

"Saint Judes hospital?"I asked confused as we arrived to the place. Why would my mother be at an hospital. She's like 36 I think. That's weird.
When we walked in he checked in for us to visit her and it said we only had 1 hour to talk. And we had to wait because multiple people were already in there.

His phone started blowing up and I already knew it was from T. He answered the call and I could hear almost every words

"Put her on the phone"he said as the man handed me the phone

"I'm not speaking with you"

"Come home. You need these shots"

"No"

"When you coming back"

"Whenever you stop being rude"I said hanging up.

"Fiona you can now enter room D44. 3rd floor"

"Thank you" i smiled grabbing the card and pwalking to the elevators pressing the D button"

Polo

"You're gonna make me loose my shit"I said into the phone but she hung up in my face.

I'm done chasing her. Whenever she get mad she do some dumb shit. Fucking tired and hung over.

Never mind let me go get her. It's not safe. She lucky I love her for real if it was anybody I mean literally any body else she could stay.

It's not like I was hidding her from her mom. How you supposed to tell a girl who thought her mom was living lavish eating macaroons in Paris that her mom is actually dying from cancer cause she's a cigarette smoker.

She doesn't take bad news well. She gets mad when you tell her bad news too. She doesn't speak to you until you tell her you're just joking and then she'll forgive you a few business days later.

She could've just talked to me. Instead she left. I was being a dick I would've apologized if she told me how she felt.

Incoming call from....The mother of my son

"What do you want"I said picking up

"Round 2? Your girl don't gotta know"

"Dude what the fuck. Shit you did is mad creepy is weird. I was drunk and you snuck in and fucked me after my girl left."

"Stop acting like that Tre. You know you want me back stop lying for Ms. Wendy's"she laughed hysterically

I can tell she been holding that come back for a while now.

"Leave me alone I gotta go"

"I wouldn't leave it I were you. Somebody snitched on you for illegal guns. Toughhhh"she giggled hanging up.

I knew her ass was lying she did that shit when I left her. My homeboys got all my guns out that house In point 2 seconds so they ain't find shit but weed. Which is legal here so her ass was really mad.

It is what it is I can just go to Alabama and bring her back. And I don't gotta tell her about what happened cause I was under the influence. It was not consensual.

I ain't gotta pack shit cause she coming home when I get there. I hate Alabama.

I know my pilot pissed that's funny as hell he be back to back almost every week but he need to hurry his ass up.