Mom

"Okay baby" he groaned walking down the stairs with my body like I was a 5 year old.

He sat down somewhere but I know it was cold because my feet turned frozen.

He rocked back and forth in the seat and then started humming in my ear.

"I'm not a-" I was going to say something smart before I realized it was a lot of people down here.

His manager plus body guards and Trippie and his mom and some tall dude with dreads and then another dude with a durag and chains and a white boy and a lot of females.

"Open your eyes real quick" he furrowed his eye brows and I shook my head no cause it hurted when I did that

"Fine" he got up and then sat somewhere else again. This was confusing so I should just open my eyes.

"Come here Boss man" he murmured letting go of me and sat me on the counter moving my hair out of my face and blowing into my eyes

"God your breath is cold" i whined and my eyes fluttered open and then he grabbed my hair and pushed me backwards and put eye drops in my eyes.

"Ow..." I exaggerated

"It aint even hurt...pussy" he laughed putting his hand over my face.

"You're pussy" I put my hand over his face.

"I'm pussy? How?" He smacked my arm down so I stood up on the counter

"It's like Star Wars bitch"

"Get down before you fall"

"You gonna catch me?"

"No. Let yo ass fall"

"That's ghetto...."

"Get off Fiona"

***
Polo

It's not like people hated her... they thought she was funny and shit.

My manager always liked her because she was funny and she was nice to them and treated them like military men.

My mom on the other hand...she fucking hated Fee. She thought Fee acted like a kid and she was irresponsible.

She also hated the fact she was high and was about to go off on her any minute due to the stares she was giving.

I told her it was my fault and she didn't know and she still mad at her... mostly because she's overprotective but it's whatever. She just overprotective like that.

I like Fiona though. She's different than me. I didn't want a girl with anger issues and stuff like crystal cause I got anger issues and it wouldn't be good for us.

I wanted a crybaby that I could calm down. And that's her when she wants to be.

"Fee get down" I demanded noticing her pants falling.

"Ok" she agreed and got back on me

"You gotta calm down..okay? My mom is upset right now" i whispered in her ear and got quiet.

The men arrived and we all sat at the table and let them cook for us.

Fiona was between my legs at watched in awe like the whole table was doing.

He face was in her hands and I could tell she was trying to calm down but her leg was shaking so bad.

After a while she laid her back on me and then turned and straddled me and laid her head on my neck.

"You okay?"

"Yeah" her stomach growled

"Alright you can eat now" I turned her back around and she saw 2 big plates of food and I got 2 plates of food.

Another plate came around full of sushi and steak and extra rice and everyone started eating.

"Where you going?" I said looking at her get off my thigh

"To get a chair"she stretched and grabbed a chair and pulled it next to me.

I stared at her trying to figure out why she did what she just did.....
Fiona

T's mom
Baby get up and sit in a chair. We have guests over and it's inappropriate for you to be sitting on my son while he tries to eat.

I decided on just doing what she says and grabbed a chair and ate quietly while everybody talked and laughed.

I only talked a little and I feel like this high is going away but I'm still out of it. When people talk it echoes in my ear and it's kind of annoying now.

T💚
Bae what's wrong?

Bae💚
Nun. Just didn't want to look inappropriate in front of your mom.

T💚
Tell me.

Bae💚
Your mom said it was disrespectful to do that in front of her and I want her to like me.

T💚
Get back in my lap.

Bae💚
Not right now.

T💚
If you get on my lap we can go get ice cream

Bae💚
Ok!

I sat back on his lap when we were done eating.

"You trying to have some fun?"

"Yes!" I screamed excitedly

"Come on let's go get dressed then"