arguments

simon pov

i sat on my bed thinking about what i did wrong, why the only man i loved was gone and how long he would be gone for.

i couldn't bare to see any of the boys again i mean, i was the reason jide had gone. and tobi made that very clear.

i opened twitter, my eyes sore from all the tears i had wept. i scrolled through thousands of tweets with the hashtag #ksiupandout .

"should i tweet something, addressing the matter?" i thought to myself.

i rattled my brain for a few short moments before the right words came to me. 'as many of you know, jj/ksi has put up a goodbye video on youtube and has deleted traces of him on the internet. me and the rest of the sidemen are unsure of this matter and are seeking anyone with information of his location'.

that's seems about right, i smiled weakly as i hit the blue tweet button.

i played with the strings of jjs hoodie, nervous with the replies i was going to receive. maybe i said the wrong thing? maybe it was too formal or maybe i seem like i'm lying.

i have no clue how the media is going to react to this, or how we are.

i tossed my phone beside me and laid back down. i stared at the ceiling for what felt like minutes, but was actually hours.

———

josh's pov

"fuck vik help me out here. simon hasn't come out his room, neither has tobi. and even better, the rest of the lads won't speak about it." anger dropping from the words i spoke.

"mate we're trying our best here to figure it out" vik sighed, plonking himself next to me.

we sat in silence for a few moments before tobi walked into the room. "i shouldn't have hit simon. i have no idea why jide has left or where he is. i can't get ahold of ethan or harry" he rambled aggressively.

i stared at tobi for a minute, the anger building uo inside me.

"why the fuck did you even slap simon!" i yelled. "i don't know! i-i was angry that jide had just left and he's the closet to simon!" tobi scrambled.

"taking your anger out on each other isn't going to do anything." vik rolled his eyes.

"than what do you suggest me do?" tobi spat.

"i say we wait for something. we need a lead first, and we need to wait for it" vik said, falling backwards into the couch.

"i agree, but won't that take ages?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

he shrugged. "maybe"

"whatever i'm checking in on simon." tobi rolled his eyes. "that's not the best idea. me and vik have already tried and he yelled and slammed the door on us."

"well he's not staying in there forever is he!" tobi yelled.

tobis pov

i walked up to simons room, hesitated slightly beofre knocking loudly on his door. "who is it!" he yelled.

"tobi, i'm here to-" "fuck off" he screamed before i had a chance to explain myself.

i rolled my eyes again, and tried opening his door, locked. "fuck" i grunted. i banged on the door harshly for a few seconds, but he still didn't appear.

"whatever. either find jj, or shut the fuck uo with your crying" i screamed beofre banging the door one last time...

A/U
so this has literally had no updates in forever lol. this story has so many ready wtf!!!! im dealing with some stuff atm but i'm getting back into reading. this was just a little post.
love you all and thank you, play welcome to the jew readers here!!!!❤️❤️❤️