The Beggining

Simons POV

I stood in front of my mirror fixing my tie, making sure I looks as presentable as possible to my parents. God help me if even the slightest thing goes wrong today. Putting my phone in my pocket, I walked out my door down the stairs to where I was met with my parents. "Ah my boy your here" my father said. I smiled then looked to the floor. "Remember Simon" my mother said with a sad look, "you need to make sure this goes perfect. You know we all need you to marry their son. And no, there's no getting out of it either" I never got a say in my decisions, my parents always new what was best for me and now I'm being forced to marry a man I've never even met which is of course Is only in their best interests.

I sighed and nodded my head. "Good, I know you'll make your father and I proud" she replied. We heard a nock on our door and my stomach dropped. This is it. My father shot up from his chair and ran to the door, he took a deep breath in and opened it. There stood three figures, one short stumpy woman and a tall skinny man and another who I was guessing was their son. He was tall, but possible a bit shorter than me. Jesus you could tell he was a boxer as my parents had said, he had black dreadlocks and a was wearing a bandana. He wasn't dressed as formal as everyone else, jogging bottoms and a shirt with his hands in his pockets. He looked at my father and scoffed, I clenched my fist

They all walked through the house and looked disgusted "so this is where you" he paused, "live" he raised an eyebrow. "Y-yes sir for now until I have enough money to buy a nicer place for me and my wife" my father sheepishly replied. "Well Jj this is my son Simon" my father said gesturing towards me. I stood up and smiled. He looked me up and down and pulled a face.

"Ah Jj be nice, don't be causing any problems either" his mother said tapping his shoulder. He smiled at her "yes of course mommy i wont" a mommy's boy eh. "So why don't you go up to Simons room while the.. Adults chat then boys." My mother suggested, talking to us like we were children. His father nodded "a brilliant idea." "This way" I said walking up the stairs he followed close behind.

"So Jj was it?" I asked trying to make some sort of conversation. "Olajide Olatunji actually" he said as he sat at the chair with my desk. "But people call me Jj as it's easier, so sure." he looked around my room. "So" he said. "I'm sure your just as thrilled as I am about this marriage" sarcasm great. "No?" He snickered. "I'm doing this for my parents that's all" I said trying to make it sound as confidant as ever yet it sure didn't sound like it.

Jj pov

"So" I paused, "I'm sure your just as thrilled as I am about the this marriage" I smirked. I took him a few seconds then he just looked annoyed. "No?" I snickered. "I'm doing this for my parents that's all" he said in a half hearted attempt To act confidant.
"My parents said your a boxer is that true?" He timidly asked. "What do I not look like it?" I taunted I noticed he started to blush and that really caught me of guard. I broke the eye contact between us and spoke "Yeah I have been a boxer for a few years now, as well as a famous rapper and YouTuber" I replied he looked up at me, almost like he was impressed. I shook my head, trying to get him to stop talking to me. His room was nice I guess, he had posters on the wall of music bands and pictures of his dog on the shelf. His desk, had a set up similar to mine..

"Do you do YouTube?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled "yeah I'm currently on 4.6Mill" wow he's not even that far behind me. I snarled at him which clearly made him uncomfortable. "My dad said he wants us to get married in a few months, which means we'll also be living and working together." He looked at me with a shocked expression. "But I have to live with you here,  for a week."i said looking at the floor..

This is my second ever Fanfiction, so please bare with me. Thank you so much 🙏