Nerves

Jj POV
God, all this pressures starting to build up. I don't know I can take it. I sighed before turning around to see the familiar blonde, "hey Jj wassup?"

I desperately wanted to tel him how I was feeling. I opened my mouth, but shortly  stoped myself. "I'm good Si thanks."

I said before walking past him and up the stairs to my room. I felt tears starting to build up, I dashed into my room and quickly closed the door behind me. I looked down and my hands were shaking.

I can't believe I lied to him, and how it was such a simple question. A single tear rolled down my face, I wiped it away with my thumb then gritted my teeth.

No, I need to get my shit together. I shook my self of and walked towards my desk.

I slouched in my seat, grabbing my Xbox controller. Maybe some fifa will relax the nerves..

We were all sat at the table chatting about the big fight. "We're counting on you Jj" Josh said smiling. That sentence really hit me, how they expect me to win.

I mean, their my best Friends and I don't want to let them down. I nodded before excusing myself and walked over to the bathroom.

I didn't bother shutting the door, I splashed some cold water on my face and let out a shaky sigh.

"Jj" an all to familiar voice spoke. I turned around to be met with the blonde stood with his arms out.

I wrapped myself tightly around him, . "I know you feel everyone has this huge expectation of you." He said pulling away to look at me.

"We all hope you'll win, we know winning for you is a big thing. And we'll, we're all going to be so proud when you do win." He spoke softly cupping my face with his hand, brushing his thumb against my cheek sending warm shivers down my neck.

"But know, no matter the scores well all still be here congratulation you just the same. Your Jj" he paused. "My Jj" my eyes widened. "W-what" he let go of my face, pulled closer towards me and stopped. He smiled then placed a small kiss on my forhead, sending my dark skin light. In that moment, everything just disappeared.

I felt I so special in that moment, like I was everything to him. And he was everything to me.

Sorry this ones incredibly short, the next few will defo make up for it don't worry. It starts to get Spicy..