Chapter 3

(A/T: Sorry if my chapters are short, It's my first book ok...ᵇᵃᵏᵃ...)

(KARA's POV)

"But. that's on the other side of town-" I looked up realizing the android was gone. "Come on" as I grabbed Alice I was beginning to grab y/n's hand but she seems to have spaced out she was looking at her as if she had done something. "Y/n?" as I called out to her she looked at me in shock but soon realized what I was calling her for. She grabbed my hand looking down and we continued walking towards the abandoned home.

"Here we are, at least we'd be out of the rain..."

"Kara, I don't like this place" Alice replied.

"I know...But it's just for one night and no one will look for us here..." I said reassuring her.

As I was walking around to find something to cut the fence I kept an eye on y/n, she was holding her side looking at the ground terrified I walked up to her and got down to her height. "Y/n what's wrong, you know you can tell me anything." As she looked up at me and began to tear up.

"I-I'm" She held her hands out to me looked down at them.

"Y/n! your bleedin- blue blood?" "I-I thought you were human?" I said shocked.
y/n stayed quiet and began sobbing.
"I-I'm sorry" she began to sobbing harder until I realized something.

"Y/N! Y/n look at me, I need to know how much time you have."

She looked off to the side, " Six minutes, W-well now five!"

"Ok I'm going to find something to cut this fence and when we get inside I'm going to help you, alright." I put my hand on the side of her face she nodded her head and looked down again ' How long has she been like this?' I asked myself I looked over I Alice who walked over to and spoke to her I didn't want to bother her anymore so I went back looking again.

We walked over behind the house and looked around "I found it, Kara!" Alice walked over to me quickly handing me the wire cutters. "Thanks Alice" I quickly cutting the fence and went
through first "Be careful going through especially you Y/n" I pulled it up once more.

(Y/N'S POV)

Once I crawled through after Alice I heard a ripping noise I quickly stood up to see my hoodie and the cloth that was holding my side ripped, blue blood started to spill out covering my (f/c) hoodie and my (h/c) hair, Making my timer go down rapidly. The sight of your blood and the timer started to make you hyperventilate. "K-Kara!" "I know Y/n we just need to hurry" she then grabbed my hand and turned around.

"Alice- ALICE!" I looked up and realized that Alice was gone she grabbed me and started speed walking around the house until we turned one corner and saw a severely damage, scratched up android holding a knife up to Alice.

"WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING"ˢᵗᵉᵖᵇʳᵒ ᵒᵏ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦⁿᵍ

"V-Vistors" he looks really shaken.

"Ralph doesn't like visitors! They're nasty! They may hurt Ralph!" His LED turned red

'he looked familiar to me he must be a WR600 android and why is he speaking like that?'