0 3

"what?" jisoo asked as if he didn't hear but he did.

jeonghan was in a trance, looking into a space. his heart suddenly stopped beating then continued at a fast pace.

"n-nothing" jeonghan closed his mouth not spilling anything again.

"no i heard you say you wanna ado-"

the door behind them opened as bunch of kids hurried inside the cafeteria, devils and angels mixed and talking to each other.

"we'll talk about this later" jisoo hissed and went to seungcheol who's with two tall men, he knew the other it was mingyu and the other who wore a flat and stern face was new face to him.

he smiled to jisoo but the devil just ignored him thinking about what jeonghan just said.

jeonghan sighed before he faced the children who approached him with genuine smiles, they must be at 15 or 17.

both devil and angel stops aging at 24 years of stay here in the surface which made jeonghan look as young as he was before as far as he can remember.

the other toddlers were over on the other side of the cafeteria hugging the red haired boy and the other boy who's an angel who smiled as his eyes disappears.

more employees hurried inside the cafeteria some are from the kitchen.

"ajusshi, you're a very pretty angel" the only little devil in the group of teenagers who welcomed him.

"yes, you are" said of the kids in unison.

"my, thank you. you guys are too" jeonghan smiled and patted their heads, then looked at the little devil girl who complemented him first.

"come here, you cutie" he waved at the girl to come to him as she cutely waddled towards him, her little horns who hadn't grown yet and as she smiled her little fangs were shown.

he then crouched to carry the little devil into his arms.

"what's your name dear?"

"jennie (not from blackpink)" she smiled to him as the other children was still around them.

"ajusshi has a very gentle voice, it must be a gift for angels" jennie said as she poked jeonghan's cheek.

"yes it is a gift, and it's not ajusshi it's jeonghan oppa for you" jeonghan pinched jennie's cheek as she giggled.

"no you must be an ajusshi, papa seungcheol says if an angel's wings has reached about 500 to 1000 years old his or her wings would be dirty white not plain white and the feathers would be about five inches long each" the angel boy who's in his 13 or 14 of age said.

"so they educate you huh?" jeonghan chuckled then just shook his head before answering.

"yes i'm an ajusshi since i'm 558 years old" he was expecting laughs but he heard 'whoa' from each one of the kids.

"that's so cool oppa, papa seungcheol said he's almost 500" the other teen girl who had black small horns and fangs, she had a dark red hair and her eyes were dark red.

"papa? you all call him papa?"

"yes, papa cheollie and appa jisoo they said we should call them that we are a family here" the others said with a smile.

"then call me dad, i'll be here often starting today"