0 5

the devil cursed when he bumped his head onto the wall, stupid wall.

"hey chan!" he heard someone say his name, he turned around and saw an angel waving his hand, his wings pretty and in place and his halo glowing with all its might.

"hi soonyoung hyung!" he smiled back, he was about to enter his room when the stupid wall bumped him.

to correct that he bumped onto the wall, he just have that habit of blaming something for his mistakes.

"have you seen that business man looking guy? seungcheol hyung just said he's the biggest donator we have as of now" the angel blabbered as chan still rubbed his forehead easing the stinging pain.

"that angel? i thought he was a relative to papa seungcheol" chan said then opened his chambers revealing a sleeping samuel on the other side of the room, sleeping soundly on his own bed.

soonyoung followed him inside and sat on chan's bed, his wings being lightly bent by the soft matress of the bed.

"keep your feathers off please" chan said as he walked towards the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"you'd be lucky if there's one to fall off though" the angel chuckled then continued to talk what he was on earlier making chan confused about how lucky would someone be with an angel's feather.

"i heard from seungkwan that he wants to adopt someone, i wonder who could that be" he placed his finger onto his chin pretending to think.

"if that kid gets adopted it's a jackpot, imagine having a senior angel to guard you being less naughty and be pardoned earlier than expected" soonyoung beamed which caused to wake the sleeping angel on the other bed.

"soonyoung! you woke him!" chan said, his words being muffled by the homogenous mixture bubbled into his mouth.

"sorry!" soonyoung quickly ran out of the room, getting out of the trouble he caused.

chan sighed then finished up with his evening routine before going to bed.

"go back to sleep samuel"

he was about to lay down when he saw a white feather nesting above his bed.

"look at him and his feathers" chan rolled his eyes and picked the feather, he was about to throw it away when samuel spoke.

"is the tip of it bleeding?"

"what?"

"is there blood on the feather?"

chan checked the little feather and spoke "nope"

samuel smiled then said "tomorrow's gonna be your lucky day hyung" before tucking himself back to his bed falling asleep again eventually.

while chan remained frozen in his spot.

confused.

"what?"