1 3

jeonghan didn't know why he ended up in chan's bed cuddling the younger hushing him back to sleep.

the whole sexual drama had eased and chan was getting to be comfortable once again, jeonghan was about to go to his bed when he heard chan's wail and cries.

the younger was half asleep but he knew jeonghan was the one who was spooning him and singing him lullabies. he was once dozing off to dreamland when he heard his honey-like voice drip inside his mind.

"you know why i want to keep you?"

"because i don't know when i will be pardoned and sent back to heaven, if i do i'll never see you again even if you'll be pardoned you'll go back to the underworld"

he kept brushing the younger's hair, his steady breathing was calming the angel, he didn't spit much words anymore because he just got the boy back into the comfortable state he can't afford to lose it again.

he silently let the tears fall and fall into a deep slumber with chan cuddling him back along with the same fervour.

"do you wanna know something about angels channie?"

chan nodded slightly which caused jeonghan to smile.

"when our feathers fall from our wings willingly it doesn't bleed so if someone finds that feather the day after will be the day he'll be reunited with his lover either past life or forgotten memory"

chan's eyes opened when he heard the topic was about feathers.

he squinted his eyes then he remembered.

he was about to lay down when he saw a white feather nesting above his bed.

"look at him and his feathers" chan rolled his eyes and picked the feather, he was about to throw it away when samuel spoke.

"is the tip of it bleeding?"

"what?"

"is there blood on the feather?"

chan checked the little feather and spoke "nope"

samuel smiled then said "tomorrow's gonna be your lucky day hyung" before tucking himself back to his bed falling asleep again eventually.

the day after that incident was when he met jeonghan and he took him from the orphanage.

"and when we angels pluck our feathers with our own will the tip of the taken bone with it will bleed, the day after that the feather will turn to gold so that's why there are angels who have no wings they sold all their feathers off"

chan didn't listen further to what jeonghan was saying.

soonyoung's feather was the symbol, he was reunited with jeonghan? or was jeonghan a taken memory from his life?

then a flash of memory showed upon his face.

an angel.

"channie! i love you!"

"i love you too, jeo—"

"jeonghan hyung"

A/N: is someone still waiting updates for this book?