Part 2

I hope you're enjoying the story so far!!!

Harry's POV
It was still before curfew so me, Ron, and Hermione, went along the corridors to the griffin door. On the way we met professor sprout who let us in (we said it was an emergency).

As we got up the moving stairs, Dumbledore sat on his desk, eating lemon drops and petting Fawkes. "Professor" i spoke, his head turned towards us before he answered "Ah, Harry, I expected you and you're friends to be here soon. I expect this is about Mr Malfoy." I looked at him in shock, how did he know, well I guess, he's Dumbledore...

"Anything said in this room must not leave this room." The old man looked at us and we nodded curiously. "Mr Malfoy does not have a dark mark because, he is indeed a Vera. And Vera's do not let anyone mark them. Vera's are creatures from heaven and to pure to let anything dark even make scratch on them." Hermione thought about it before her face lit up.

"Professor, I have read about this in our summer break. And I have one question, you said we were going to have education on Vera's?" Hermione asked. Dumbledore nodded, "Yes, it will start tomorrow, young Draco also has to get used to well the new circumstances." Dumble answered the eager Hermione. Ron just stood there in shock, not wanting to believe that Lucius was accepted as innocent after what he had said to his family.

When they left Dumbledore  went back to stroking Fawkes. "Yes Fawkes I know, I knew it as soon as the two started their rivals." Fawkes nibbled on his finger, as the bird understood him. "Yes, Harry Potter is Draco Malfoy's mate."

****
Author POV

It was the next day and Draco was sitting with Blaise and Pansy. He still had the golden eyes with silver out line, which meant he had walked past his mate. That made him even more eager to someone he would love and adore till death. Draco had been making unusual intense eye contact with the people he talked to; it scared a few people as they knew he was a Vera.

****
The day went by and it was time for, care for magical creatures. Gryffindor has their lesson with Hufflepuff, Harry Ron and Hermione walked down the grounds to Hagrid's hut.

When everyone got there they were surprised to see Draco casually sitting on the roof of Hagrid's hut, his wings folded upon his back.
" 'Ello Arry!" Hagrid said to Harry as they made their way down to him, "how's ma favori't trio doin?" They stopped, smiled, and answered, "not quite normal, but when are we ever going to have a normal year at Hogwarts?" Ron laughed. Harry stared up at the roof, seeing Draco with closed eyes enjoying the sun. Dang that slimy ferret is God knows how annoying, but he sure is... cute? WHAT NO WHAT AN I THINKING HE'S A PRAT- Harry thought to himself.

The lesson started and Lucius walked down,  of course he had to be an extra teacher... Ron and Harry groaned at the thought of a Malfoy teaching them at Hogwarts. "Okay, let's start the lesson ay? So today we're gonna study Vera's, as ya know Draco here is Vera. Including Mr Malfoy the Vera blood has been passed down."

Hermione instantly scribbled down her notes, getting every small detail. Hagrid pointed up at Draco, Draco nodded and took off his shirt, and sprouting his wings (not wanting to rip his shirt ;) )

Harry had a faint blush but brushed it off when Ron made a quite a few gagging noises. Draco hopped down to the ground, Vera, and Veela's are sure gorgeous. And so Hagrid started explaining the basics and such. Draco stretched out his wings letting the students make a small sketch.

"Homework for next week is always two pieces of parchment wid' information about Vera's, and if you want, a smol lil' sketch." Hagrid smiled and the class dismissed. Draco walked over to his father, probably complaining about something. Although he has changed he was still a way to proud Malfoy.