Part 15

It was light, white, a familiar white and it was blurry. The room was pure white. I looked around and saw that I was in a cozy room that started to take color as a could see better. My glasses! Wait, I can see perfectly fine without them. Where am I? Did the horcrux in me die?

There were people here in this room that looked like the Gryffindor common room. "Harry, dear." A sweet voice spoke to me. The woman had red hair and emerald green eyes, mom?

"Mom?" I asked looking at her. The other people in the room started forming as the blur went away. Lupin and Sirius, they were sitting on the sofa joking. My mom put her hand on my cheek. "Where am I?" I asked, "is this how it feels like being dead?"

She nodded, "James , come over here, stop joking around and greet your son." She said. "Harry, son, you have grown a lot haven't you." He said ruffling my hair that was now sticking all around. I looked at him in the eyes and smiled.

Sirius and Remus waked over to me. "Sirius" I hugged him. "Professor Lupin, why are you here, it doesn't mean that you're... dead?" I asked him. "Harry, it's okay, do not worry about me."

It felt good talking to them. The weight on my shoulders just vanished. I felt like I didn't have to worry about anything and the best part was that I got to live with the family I never got to have. But nothing lasts forever.

"But, professor, what about your son?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled, "Teddy will know why his parents died when he gets older. He will understand when the time is right. That's why you're his godfather, you will teach him right about life." He responded.

I looked at Sirius again. "Does it hurt, dying?" I asked him. "Easier than falling asleep he replied.

I thought about life for a moment. Did my parents know who I dated? "Mom, dad, there's one thing I'm not sure that you're going to like... it's about who I am dating. And I fully understand if you don't want it to be like this and, or if- you know- well"

"It's ok Harry, we know. We support you and Draco fully, but now you have to go back, there are many people waiting for you." My dad said to me.

They started fading. "Mom? Dad?"

****
I felt myself being carried by someone. To big arms were lifting me up whilst walking. I carefully opened my eyes just a glint to see that I was being carried to the battle fields of Hogwarts.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort yelled out.

"NOOOOOO!!!!" I heard Draco scream. The lump in the back of my throat got bigger. His voice was filled with anger and pain. I barely could see that his hair still laid perfectly (without gel), but tears streamed down his face.

Everyone were exhausted. Scars, wounds and blood covered most of the people who fought. Draco was being held back by Ron and Hermione, who had tears streaming down her face. Neville stood with the sorting hat in his hands that was dirty.

"Harry Potter is dead and his boyfriend can do nothing about it!" He laughed. It was horrible. The aura of the place changed to sorrow.

"Anyone who wants to step up and change sides?" Voldemort said. Bellatrix giggled and waved her wand around as if she was waiting to kill someone.

Neville stepped up.

The black dressed Voldemort followers laughed their face off. Even Voldemort himself laughed. "What's your name young boy?" He mocked.

"Neville Longbottom"

Laughter burst out amongst the death eaters again. Neville looked down but had a confident look.