Part 13

Harry had himself under the invisibility cloak. Hermoine and the others were helping a few third years who just came back from detention. The black-haired boy snuk around to the owlery and pulled up a piece of parchment, paper and a pen, that Hermione had given him. He sribbled down a few words before sending it off to the nearest owl. The owl has a soft almond color and big yellow eyes.

Outside it was warm. Harry looked over the plains of Hogwarts and down to Hagrids unlit hut. The place he called home for so long, was now going to be a battle field. The owl he had just sent, had dissapeared in the distance. Closing his eyes, Harry took one big breath and looked outside before running down to the others again.

He knew that he needed to go to Ravenclaw tower first, but it was hard to know where to look. It was at these times Harry needed to talk with Sirius. It was at these times he wanted to talk to his parents. It was at these times he wanted to run away and live in the woods with Draco, but he couldn't, he was destined to be the boy who lived. The boy who was going to defeat the dark lord.

****

"Hey, it's okay, the pain will go away. Just let me care for it." Draco gently said rubbing circles on a third year girls hand. Detention with death eaters is not the thing you would want to end up with. Tears were streaming down her face as she sobbed onto Draco's shoulder. Her hand had deep cuts, that were was dangerously deep, and she also had bruises littered all over her face. The blood prickled down and was cleaned up again by Draco as he tries to calm down the girl.

Hermione walked to them and pulled her away so that Draco could actually treat the wounds. Took a feather from his already emerged wings. She calmed down and thanked them before going to her friends.

Harry walked in the room and put his cloak down, it was starting to get dark outside, no, rather cloudy.

All eyes were on him. "They'll come as soon as they can. For now we have to find the Horcruxes and way to kill them." Harry said. "You guys need to go to your common rooms and prepare."

All the students nodded at him before getting up and away. Now there was only Harry, Ron, Draco, Hermione, Neville and Luna left in the room of requirements. "Me and Ron can go down to the chamber of secrets to get a basilisk fang. Since it holds the same venom as you-know-who himself, it might be able to kill the Horcrux, though we're not 100%sure. Come on Ron." Hermione said.

"Wait what am I doing?" Ron said, "I'm going to the chamber to get a tooth and kill a part of you-know-whos soul?"

"Sounds about right," Hermione said, "now let's get moving."

They hadn't gotten out of the door before a voice rang through the halls.

"All students meet in the great hall for questioning and inspecting. If any resistance is done it will be punnished with a round in the dungeons." the voice said. Somehow Harry knew this voice. Something in the back of his head said that this voice belonged to Antonin Dolohov.

They shared a glanced before Neville spoke, "let's get you guys into uniforms."

All the students stood in groups in straight lines. If you were a muggle, you could think this was a military camp. Everyone had their faces down and stood completely still.

Harry stood with his face down and blended well in the groups of other students. Hermione and Ron had gone with the order to give Hogwarts a suprise attack.

"Now, I have heard a rumours about a certain Potter arrivinng at Hogwarts," Antonin said, "now if anyone has hear anything, they better report immidiatly. If I do find out about any lying, instant death will be the punishment." he laughed as he said the last sentence. The students eyes widened.