Part 5

I saw this on Pinterest and now I can't stop wheezing-
Warning: fluffy

It was nearing Christmas, the first snow has fallen, and it was crystal white outside. Harry was sitting with Ron and Hermione. The great hall was rather empty since Christmas break was close and some students got permission to leave early. The house leves had baked MANY gingerbreads and out them out on plates for the studnets to enjoy. And Harry and Draco were planning on leaving in just a few days with Ron and Hermione.

"So what are your plans? It's not like you and Draco can be separated." Hermione said. Harry looked up at her from the game of wizards chess he had with Ron. "When did you start calling him Draco?" He asked, she sighed and answered, "Well he is actually nice when you get to know him. He's an excellent student, and he's fun to study with. He actually knows things."

Harry looked a little surprised at the fact that they were getting along so well. "So, what will you do?" Ron asked as he rolled his eyes at Hermione. Harry thought about it about it for a moment "We don't have a plan yet really, but I'm sure we'll get something planned."

"You can plan later, right now we have DADA, last class of the year. Let's go!!!" Hermione slightly yelled as she pulled the two boys with her. Ron groaned, all he wanted to do was play a game of wizards chess and eat. When they got to the classroom, it was already half filled with students that were together in their 6th year. All the houses were gathered together and they seemed very enthusiastic over today's lesson. Why would anyone were excited to have lessons with Snape, Harry thought to himself.

One thing he noticed was that Draco wasn't here. In fact Draco was outside in the forbidden forest with Lucius training his wings. They were rapidly growing and were nearly the size of a full developed Vera. If he didn't train it stretch then, they wild become stiff.

Snape stormed in the room, flapping his robes dramatically behind him.

"Today class we will have a multi duel before Christmas break. You will be decided by groups and with people from different  houses. Standing in a platform, forming a circle, you're going to duel each other sending spells. If your wand is disabled, you fall off, or pass out, you're out of the dueling." He explained. Whispers and excitement spread through the classroom.

He called it the groups and everyone got to position. Harry was in group 2 with a few other people. And whilst the first group dueled two girls in the back were gossiping.

"Yeah I heard Draco was out flying with his dad."

"Omg, he's so hot when he's shirtless."

"His eyes are by far the best, even Harry has them."

"I have seen his wings, their gigantic! They're so elegant, in Hagrid's class He was there once! But I've never touched them tho they look so soft!"

Harry smiled to himself, he had caressed the big soft wings. He was a little used to the many stares he got because his famous green eyes has been replaced. "We have a winner, 20 points to Hufflepuff, group two step on." Snape said in his usual cold voice.

Harry stepped on with the others and he looked around. He was in a group with pretty good duelers. "One two three, begin!" Snape said. Green, red, blue, and white spells shot immediately, Harry managed to knock of a Ravenclaw, and he watched Slytherin jinx a Gryffindor.

A green beam shoot by Millicent Bulstrode razed towards Harry and hit him on the shoulder making him fall to the ground. He groaned as he landed in his back, Hermione and Ron helped him up just as-

"WHAT HAPPENED-"

Draco barged into the room flying with his wings wide open. The shirtless blonde flew straight to Harry and all action around then stopped. He sat down and pulled him over snaking an arm around his waist. Draco mumbled in relief as the pain faded away. He rested his head down.