Part 7

Harry walked over to Narcissa, and sat down on the velvet couches. Her face was happy, and yet still sad. "Harry, I've never seen my dragon so happy. I care for him with my life, and all I have ever wished for is for him to be happy. And I can see that you bring him that special little spark every day. And I know you were kind of forced to be with him, because of the whole Vera thing but... could you please care for him the rest of your life?" Narcissa smiled yet a tear slipped down her cheek.

Harry smiled and gave her a big hug. "Of course I will. I'll make sure he's happy all the time. I promise." Harry assured her.

Harry POV
After I talked a while with Narcissa, I went up to the library. It was quite calming. The library was probably ten times bigger than the one at Hogwarts, and it had a section for Vera's.

Interested in finding out more, I pulled down a lot of books and flipped through the pages. No where I'm hell I was going to read them throughly. I might as well sit here for five years.

After about 20 minutes I came across an interesting page... soft spots... huh. Interesting... definitely going to try that later... OH SHIT.... really?... ok....

It was getting late so I made my way to the bedroom I share with Draco, and changed to pj's. The stars twinkled outside, and the moon was shining brightly. His scent was everywhere, literally, the cologne is very strong. I like it tho. Slowly as the time passed, my eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep.

****
Author POV
The birds were chirping and the sun was shining brightly. Harry turned around and fluttered his eyes open. Rubbing his eyes, he pushed himself up so he could sit on the bed. The window was open and shower on. Harry smiled to himself and ran his fingers through the bird nest of a hair he had.

The shower stopped and Draco walked out with a bare chest and grey sweatpants. His hair was floofed up, fresh from a shower.

"You know Harry, these sweatpant things are actually pretty comfortable. Well. If you're home and no one sees you and you don't need to care about your high maintenance." Draco said. Harry smiled as Draco let his wings out to stretch and rolled on the bed.

"We have to go back in a few days." Harry said. Draco mumbled something along the lines of I know but first cuddles. And so Draco brought an arm around Harry and brought him to his chest. Harry smirked, remembering what he has learnt from the books.

Sneaking his arms over Draco's wings he petted under the biggest feathers. The blonde let out a small purr, followed by a quiet moan. Draco's eyes widened and he jumped off in surprise. "WHO IN THE MERLIN'S GOD IF A NAME TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT YOU LITTLE RAT." Draco screeched. Harry fell off the bed laughing his balls off.

That morning was spent mostly Harry chasing Draco around the room trying to pet the soft spot the book told him about.

****

The week at the Malfoy's went quickly and soon they went back to Hogwarts. They met up with the whole group for the first dinner.

"So Blaise what were you up to?" Hermione asked. It was nice seeing that they had become friends. "Oh nothing basically. But I have heard rumors about you-know-who." Blaise answered. Harry held Draco's hand just a little tighter. "Yeah, there was a death eater attack on a muggle family. The only surviving child there was obliviated and adopted away." Ron said.

"Hello everyone" Luna said with her usual dreamy voice.

Neville and Ginny walked beside her. Neville had given Albert care with the help of professor Sprout, now moon flowers grew at the top of the cactus. They made their way to the great hall and sat down. Harry and Draco sat at the Gryffindor table and talked with Lee and Lavender to catch up.