Figuring out the plan, an official proposal and getting to the campsite.

Elena's POV: (Opening thoughts)

Bella's dropped me off at Edwards and she's now heading to Jake's. I am glad Edward and I are going to be alone as we need to find some common ground rules so we both get what we want. For me that is forever and it is the same for him, his is just another way.

*Elena Swan in Eclipse*

I walk up the stairs and head across the porch with an overnight bag on my shoulder. As I get to the door Edward opens it and for some reason he has a smirk on his face.

"What are you doing outside?" He says sounding amused. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I chuckle still a little nervous.

I head inside with him still smirking. We head up the stairs towards his room but he stops me as we get to the right floor. "It seems only fair that I be represented as well."

On my wrist he places a new charm next to Damon's wolf. It is a love heart that is crystal and I glance at it before smiling up at him.

"It's really pretty," I tell him loving it. "Thanks."

He smiles and we carry on towards his room, where instead of the usual sofa... there's a bed. That's one thing he does not need and I have never seen in this house. And that bed is huge.

I glance at Edward before walking around it. "There's a bed."

He smiles at me as I glance at him with a teasing smile.

"I thought you might need one to sleep in," he teases back smirking as he watches me.

I take my shoes off as I lean on the bed. "I think an air mattress would have sufficed."

I then sit down as he approaches me. "This too much?"

"No," I shake my head at him. "No it's perfect... I wanna ask you something?"

"Anything," he tells me.

I can do this. Come on be brave.

I gulp before bringing up the subject.

"Marriage is the condition for you to change me yourself, right?" I ask him.

His smile seems to grow as this is a subject I do not usually bring up. He nods and moves closer to me.

"Yes," he confirms and he sits down besides me on the bed.

"Okay," I say trying to say it why I still have the courage. "I wanna negotiate my own condition."

He shakes his head. "Anything you want. It's yours."

I nod as I decide to just go for it. "You promise?"

"Yeah," he agrees.

"Okay," I say again still worried about his reaction.

I look at his lips as I begin to move towards him and pull him towards me by the shoulder. I begin to kiss him deeply.

"Hey!" Edward tries to stop me when he figures out what I am doing as I begin to undo the buttons of his shirt to try and take it off. "Uh, Elena... No."

I point out his words.

"But you said that you wanted me to have every human experience," I remind him of what he has always told me.

"Not ones that will risk killing you," he tells me through gritted teeth.

"You won't," I tell him having no doubt in my mind that he would not hurt me. "And everyone says once I'm changed all I'll want is to slaughter the whole town."