School, Edward acts suspicious, Bella and I talk later and going to mums.

Elena's POV: (Opening thoughts)

I had decided to forgive Edward for what he did. It's not exactly his fault that he hates Werewolves and how am I supposed to explain to my very human friends that I am angry with my vampire boyfriend who took apart my car to stop me from seeing my ex boyfriend who is a werewolf.

*Elena Swan in Eclipse*

Edward and I head to our usual table in the school. Bella is there but she ignores us as she sits next to Jess on the other side of the table.

"Hey!" Eric and Mike call out as we sit down and then Mike, who has a pen in his hand and a writing pad on the table in front of him speaks to us alone. "Just in time. All right check it out."

"Lets see what you got," Eric says and I realize that Mike is trying to write a speech for Jess who is valedictorian for our year.

"My fellow students," Mike begins looking at Jess. "Right?"

"Cute," Jess says rolling her eyes.

"We are the future, anything is possible if you just believe," he finishes and I see Bella looking amused.

"Nice," Angela says from his side.

"Blah, blah, blah," Mike says for emphasis and then he tears the piece off and throws it down in front of Jess as he speaks. "Perfect and you've got yourself a speech."

"No this'll be my speech when I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head," Jessica says before screwing up the paper and throwing it at Mikes head. "So thank you."

Mike just blinks as we all chuckle and smile. I glance at Edward who just smiles back.

"You got to embrace the cliche Jess," Mike tells her.

"They are the bread and butter of all valedictorians," Eric points out to her.

"And that is why you are not valedictorian," Angela points out to him.

"Jess doesn't need cliches," Bella says smiling at Jess. "The speech is gonna be epic."

"Epic," Jess says to us looking inspired. "It'll change lives."

Bella tenses a little as Jasper and Bella sit down. She shuffles her chair so she is not as close to Alice but it is not so obvious that she has moved. For everyone's sake she keeps up a certain pretense so no one knows how distant she has been from both me and the Cullen's.

"I've decided to throw a party," she says and Edward and I turn to give her a look.

Does she remember what happened the last time

"After all," Jasper decides to joke. "How many times are we gonna graduate high school?"

Edward sends him a smile.

"A party?" Angela begins looking a little unsure. "At your place?"

This makes Jess nervous. "I've never seen your house."

"No one's ever seen their house," Eric points out.

"Or ever been there," Bella says and I can tell that she does not plan on coming no matter what.

"Another party Alice," Edward says sounding annoyed.

Alice seems unfazed by his mood. "It'll be fun."

"Yeah," I say biting my lip as I think of their last party. "That's what you said last time."

Jasper sends a look my way but doesn't say anything and Alice seems a little upset and she turns away but then she sits back and gets the usual vacant expression that means she is having a vision. I turn to Angela to try and distract the others.