Storm, a honest conversation and the revelations needed.

Elena's POV: (Opening thoughts)
I am freezing, really freezing but Edward has grabbed me two fleeces and bundled me up while keeping his vice arms around me to trap my heat. Bella On the other hand is across from us shivering. Edward is feeling guilty.

*Elena Swan in Eclipse*

I am bundled in Edwards arms but I am sat worried about Edward. I turn so I can look at Edward. "Maybe we should've chosen a sight lower down."

"No it's fine." Bella says but even as the words leave her mouth she shivers from the snow storm outside.

"What can we do to help?" Edward says feeling guilty.

There is a noise outside and both Damon and Jake enter the tent. Jake speaks. "I can't sleep with all that teeth chattering going on."

He immediately goes over to Bella and gets under the blanket where she turns into his chest to get as much heat as she can and I'm glad she is warming up. For a few minutes its quite as the weather begins to get worse. I begin to shiver as even the blanket is not doing me any good now.

Damon is watching as Edward tries to warm me up.

Edward suddenly turns to glare at him. "Forget it."

Damon turns to him but he keeps glancing at me. I turn to them.

"I'm okay Damon," I tell him even though my teeth are about to break from the constant chattering.

"I don't plan on laying down with her!" Damon snaps at him. "Just place my arms around you in a hug just like stonehenge is. She may need her toes some day you know. And let's face it. I am hotter than you."

Damon goes to gently move me off of Edward but said vamp places his hand on his shoulder. Damon begins to growl.

"BOYS!" Jake warns but cannot move with his soul mate in his arms.

"Get your hands off of me!" Damon growls at Edward.

"Keep your hands off her!" Edward snarls back.

I fight to get my words out between shivers and teeth chattering. "Do-don't fight!"

Edward looks down at me and sees my lips are beginning to chap and turn blue. He seems to be torn between allowing me to warm up and letting Damon hold me. It would only be in like a friendly way I can assure him.

Edward glances at Bella to see she is no longer shivering.

"If she get's sick it's on you!" Damon points out to my... fiance. Edward doesn't hesitate this time and releases me. I glance at him and he nods. Damon gently switches places with Damon and sits behind me and wraps his arms around me like a big brother would. He flinches at my freezing skin. "God you're freezing Elena!"

"She wasn't the only one!" Jake says before glancing down at Bella and smirking. "But she's beginning to warm up! Faster if she'd take her clothes off!"

Damon and I both say disgusted. "Jake!"

"Survival 101!" Jake smirks before looking at Edward. "At least I can keep my girl warm at night!"

"Jake!" Bella and I both say this time.

*Elena Swan in Eclipse*

Bella's POV:

Elena has fallen asleep but I am still awake keeping an eye on the three guys who are all glaring at each other. I'd probably sleep if it weren't for the fact I'm worried one or two would end up dead when Elena and I awak.e