Chapter Sixteen.

Sorry for the long wait...

I'm married to a box with 1D pics on it, i got 1D gelpens, 4 letters of chocolate and a scarf for christmas and 'sinterklaas' (something dutch)

I got a Louis drawing, a Louis imagine and a Louis christmas card from Judith! 

i'm a happy kid! 

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter, i have no concentration at all.

something handy to know; it's 5 parts till the end! :o

'Last show tonight boys!' Louis said happily as we all were in their dressing room.

'And then going back to London!' Harry smiled happily.

'I don't wanna go back!' Niall whined. 'Marit had to go back to Mullingar, even as Celina!' 

'Indeed, I don't want it to end either.' Celina said. 'But we'll see each other again.' She chuckled.

'Of course we will, because I will get the boys to go to Ireland as much as possible, or I get you over to London!' Louis chirped.

'I have my work, boo bear.' she said, clapping his cheek sweetly.

'I don't mind, I'll just look sweetly at them to give you free time.' 

I laughed at Louis' stupidity.

'And we'll let Marit live with me.' Niall said, crossing his arms. 'Otherwise I'll move back to Ireland.' 

'Niall, I have a whole life in Mullingar, you can't just take me away.' 

'I did with tour.'

'It's holidays!' I laughed. 

'I don't care, I'll get you a job or so, but you need to come to London.' He whined and looked at me with those big blue orbs, I couldn't resist it and he knew it.

'Okay, okay! stop the eyes!' I pouted. 'But you'll tell my parents!' I laughed.

'Of course I will.' he smiled and cuddled me into him. 

~~

Niall's POV

'So, since it's our last show here, and you ALL know that our girlfriends are out here, who wants them on stage?' I said.

'Adfbdjbldnbldhijabjad' I heard from the audience, probably a yes.

'Okay, that's probably a yes, let me get mine first.' I jumped off stage and got Marit over my shoulder and ran on stage, the audience went wild.

'And Louis, your turn now?' Louis chuckled and nodded, getting off the stage and searching for Celina, asking for her hand and gently helping her up stage.

'MY TURN!' Liam yelled and Maddi came over stage, Liam helped her up sweetly and hugged her.

'These are Marit, Celina and Maddi, as you all know!' Harry smiled. 'Of course we talked about this before the show with the boys, because... we are going to sing a song WITH them, Zayn and I will sing a song together, Celina and Louis, Marit and Niall and Maddi and Liam.' He explained, I grinned.

'Let's start with Celina and Louis..' Zayn said, getting a microphone for me and handing it to her.

'Which song do you want to do, babe?' Louis asked.

'They Don't Know About Us, since it's so similar to everything.' She chuckled and the band started with playing. She said she did Zayn's part and eventually Harry's.