Chapter Twelve.

Hello, sorry for the long wait. :(

hope you like it and ill try to update soon again xx.

Niall's POV.

'so, basically 3 girls joined you on tour right? Maddi and Marit were allowed to come, who's the third one?' Our manager asked.

'Celina, my girl.' Louis said, a smile on his face.

'Louis, you had to discuss this with us, I don't think it's a good idea she stays for the tour.' 

'But I'm not going to send her back home, with her on tour I can do better than before!' Louis protested.

'Niall, can you bring Marit to us this afternoon, along with yourself of course. Louis, find a way to tell her, she needs to be gone tomorrow.' our manager said. 'go, everyone.' 

We got out of the room and Paul brought us back to the tour bus, it was clear that it was bothering Louis, and why for heaven's sake had Marit and I to talk with management?

'Lou, just tell her and that you won't let her leave. I'll try to talk it out of management's head this afternoon.' I patted his back and got to Marit.

'Marit? Sweety? Where are you?' I yelled.

'Here!' she said, walking in and kissing my cheek.

'We need to go to management together this afternoon, I don't know why and they want Celina to leave, but Louis is not going to let her.' 

'o m g, you kidding? why?' 

'Because 3 is too much, they think.' 

'They need to take back their decision.'

'Yes, well, come on, we need to eat and get to management, chop chop.' I chuckled and took her hand.

We ate somewhere on our way to management and walked into the room where the boys and I had been the end of this morning.

'so, we'd like to talk about Celina with you two. You know she can't stay and we're not as stupid as you think, Louis won't let her go. So, Marit.. I'm sorry to ask you, but you gotta hurt her somehow that she'll go home.' 

'No.' She clearly said. 'I'm not hurting my best friend, not after all the pain she already received through the past few years.' 

'We knew this would come.' they said. 'you can choose; you will not join any tour or anything with the boys again, or you make her go.' 

My heart stopped. They let her choose between me and her best friend.

'N-no! you can't do this!' I yelled.

'We can.' they said. Now I know why all the fans hate management.

'I-I will do i-it.' Marit said, obviously apologizing every second from now to Celina.

~~

'If I hurt her, she'll never forgive me Niall.' she said.

'why'd you agree then?' 

'I can't life without you.. but without Celina either. I think I will have to prove myself to Celina later.. but what I have in mind, will be terrible to her. You will probably hear her heart break, seeing how she's torn apart. I'm so sorry that I have to do this.' She sighed and tears fell down her cheeks.

-the evening-

Celina's POV.

I had packed my suitcase, I knew I had to leave so I was going to. I'd miss Louis in the time I wouldn't see him, I'd miss Harry, we grew close in this short matter of time. I'd just miss everyone of them.