Chapter Fourteen.

Well, after some kind of mental pain to my side, some tears, some days away from social media; HERE I AM BITCHES.

Niall's POV.

'I'm curious about what they're talking about.' I said to Harry, who was sitting next to me on the couch.

'I bet there's at least 1 person crying.' Zayn shrugged.

'Celina.' Harry said. 'She's so through.' 

'Marit is too, although she caused it, she's blaming herself too worse, it's all management's fault.' I said.

'it is, but still..' Harry said. 'I think it's Celina, or both of them.' 

We saw the door opening, Marit walked in with, well, something that looked like a little smile, but she had red and puffy eyes, she had been crying.

she took place on my lap and nodded at me. I immediately understood. 

I stroked her hair and let her fall asleep on my lap, not much later, Louis and Celina walked in, Celina was still crying silently, tears rolling down, I buried my head into the crook of Marit's neck, I couldn't stand it if someone was trying.

'Come 'ere.' Harry said, I felt him standing up, and I lifted my head again. Celina was embraced by Harry, her head hid in his shirt, he looked at Louis, who nodded and took her with him to the other couch where nobody was sat, and took her on his lap. 

I'd never seen Harry so sweet and actually worried about someone, well about us of course, but not a girl, who wasn't even together with him. She held tight onto him and Louis got everyone a drink.

Marit woke up and looked at me, she bit her lip and kissed me, I felt all the emotion she felt at that moment. the sadness, the pain, everything.

She pulled away and looked around, the guys smiled sweetly at her, no one had an idea what had been said in the room, but it was enough. We all understood it was going to be fine between everyone right here.

Celina had fallen asleep on Harry and Marit sighed.

'She said she wanted to forgive me, but it will take time.' her voice was cracking. 'she understood why I did it, she would've done the same. It's just waiting.' 

'Well, at least she does forgive you.' Louis said. 'It could've been worse.' 

She looked at him. 'I know, I'm glad..' her glance went to Celina. 'I won't hurt her again.' 

Celina fluttered with her eyes lightly, Marit jumped, thinking she heard everything, but she just slept along after some turning and tossing.

'Seems like you're comfy Haz.' Louis laughed. 'She does the same to me.'

'She always grabs something to sleep with.' Marit stated. 'I think I do the same.' 

'Yes, you grip onto me.' I chuckled and stroked her cheek. 'aren't you tired babe?' 

'No, not at all.' 

Celina stirred once again and jumped up, looking all horrified and shivering.

'What's wrong babe?' Harry asked and helped her to sit up.

'Nothing, just a nightmare.' she said and laid down across Harry's and Louis' lap.

'Shall we watch a movie? like, all together?' Liam asked.

'Yeah, alright, SCARY MOVIE!' I screamed, I was the first one for a genre so we had to watch a scary movie.

'You choose one then Nialler.' Louis said and lifted Celina up so she sat on his lap, leaning against his chest.

'Marit, if you're scared, hide into my chest okay?' I whispered to Marit and she nodded, getting comfy and I pressed play.

Celina's POV.

"I'm lonely here and I'm lost here in this moment, time keeps passing by.." 

I was mentally singing songs, over and over again.

"I'm alone and I feel empty, I'm torn apart inside.."

I wasn't paying attention at the movie we were watching, my thoughts weren't here. I almost jumped when Louis' grip on me tightened. 

'Where are you thinking about?' he whispered in my ear.

I laid my head back and whispered the sentences I just mentally sung.

'Babe, watch the movie, it'll do you good. I promise, tomorrow we'll do something fun, just us two.' he smiled, I felt in. I looked over to the screen and saw how a girl got killed with a knife, I chuckled. 'See, it's fun.' 

'It is, I like seeing people killed.' 

But the story around the movie was quite scary and send chills down my spine, I turned around and hid my face into Louis' chest as the end was nearly there. 'Okay, that story is freaking me out!' I said, a little too loud and all the boys except for Louis started laughing.

I threw a cushion at Harry's head, hitting him by surprise and I kept being turned away from the others. 'Boys, let her go! look at Maddi and Marit, like they aren't scared.' 

'But they don't shout they are.' 

'OKAY I'M SCARED TOO, NOW LEAVE IT.' Marit yelled, I looked up, did she just help me?

I looked over at her and sent he a smile, she gladly returned it and went along cuddling with Niall.

'We're going to stay up all night, no sleeping or you'll get hit by a bucket filled with ice cold water.' Zayn said. 'No Liam, you do not simply protest, or I'll give you the first bucket.' 

'Okay.' Liam said, looking at his bandmate, frightened.

'LIAM COME ON, DID YOU JUST GIVE IN?!' I shouted. 

'Yes, yes I did.' he said and frowned.

'But I'm tired!' I whined.

'Too bad missy.' 

'Oh this is going to be a great night.' I sighed.

sorry if it's shortttt. i'm so happy.

PAYZER'S BACK !! Haylor isn't real... i hope... and Niall is dating me. sorry. hahaha! joking, i could only wish! xxx