Chapter Six.

Any ideas who will join the story? I gave Marit the opportunity to choose between TWO girls. 

Will you find out in this chapter? find it out! please share/vote/comment! <3. -Celina

to; Tommogirl@live.nl (don't know if it's a real one. 

Hey!

you know I'm with Niall and the boys on tour right? I think you should come around to me and Maddi, it'd be so cozy.. and I need you to do something else too actually but that doesn't matter.

Could you come over? we'll be in manchester tomorrow, till Thursday so you got a lot of time to come, text me! 

love you xxx.

-Marit.

I sent the email and removed everything from my hotmail to let the guys see what I was doing. I walked back to the others because the food had arrived, when I walked in the door, the smell of chinese overwhelmed a bit, reminding me how hungry I was. I sat down next to Niall and Maddi and  grabbed the last bag. 'Zayn, how the hell do you know what I like?' I chuckled.

He pointed at Liam, Maddi and Niall and I face-palmed myself. 'Only Niall knows.' 

'Sorry Niall!' he said and laughed at the eating Nialler, he was so cute in everything he does with those big blue eyes of him.  

'I still love you Zayn.' he chuckled as he swallowed what he was eating.

'Marit, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on when they'll be dating and you'll be alone, MY SHOULDER IS HERE FOR YOU.'  Louis screamed.

'Thanks Louis, but I won't need it.' I smiled and looked at Niall, who was innocently eating. 'by the way, it can be that a girl will be coming over for me and Maddi!' 

'Who?' Liam asked. 'Do I know her?' 

'None of you know her, maybe Niall, but I don't think he does. She's one of my best friends, when Niall was gone to X-factor, I met her and we became very good friends!' 

My cellphone made a the usual noise, I had a text. 'Excuse me, I need to see it!' I grabbed my mobile and watched the text.

from; Mrs. Tommo. 

Hiyaaaa!! i'm coming! tomorrow i'll be there, can i sleepover? love ya.

to; Mrs. Tommo.

I need to change your name in my phone, it's confusing and yes you can. love ya x. 

I grinned and ate my meal. 'She's coming.' I smiled. 'tomorrow.' 

'Yay! another girl here!' Harry said sarcastically. 

'oh you'll love her! I promise.' I smiled and gave the things I didn't eat to Niall, who smiled at me and ate along.

~~

'You're here!' I squealed as I walked over to her when she arrived with the train.

'I'm here!' she said and hugged me. 'I missed you! and why didn't you tell me you're with Niall?'

'Because it just started!' I smiled. 'And now you'll meet your husband who thinks he's my husband and doesn't know you yet.' 

'Yes!' she smiled and linked her arm in mine, putting her bag on her back and walking with me.

We first went to go shopping a little, I loved to tease the boys and Maddi to not show up the first hours and make them curious.