Chapter Eleven

Hello! updating updating updating!

Take Me Home on replay... haha.

im going on schooltrip to SPAIN, meeting @chasingstyles!! :) I got my yearbook edition of TMH, a new winter jacket... then i fell off the stairs, caused by my ankle. fun. My parents want me to quit korball but i dont want to 

AND NIALL YOU ARE FUCKING ADORABLE ON THE HITSRADIO AND DONT TELL THEM ABOUT US EH? xxxxx

-Celina

I slightly opened my eyes and noticed Niall lying half on top of me. I tried moving and Niall woke up, looking right into my face if he had his eyes open, because he laid face down. He yawned and his eyes adjusted to the light before he noticed he was on top of me, he immediately got red cheeks. 

'Sorry baby.' He said and got off me. I laughed at his stupid reaction and stretched a bit. 'what you're going to do today?' 

'going shopping with Celina and hopefully Maddi.' I said.

'What's with me?!' I heard mumble from beneath us, it made me laugh.

'That we're going shopping.' I said and looked over the edge, Niall immediately grabbing my waist to hold me on the bed.

'Yes I'm getting up now, half an hour, I'll wake up Maddi!' she said and got up, Louis groaning and whining in prostest.

'get baaaack.' I heard him whining as I searched some clothes.

'Niall, go lay down with Louis, it's comfy with two instead of one.' I smirked and received a poke because it was actually quite mean. 

'I only sleep with you.' he groaned and turned away from me.

'Louis! Niall wants you to lay with him, wait till I'm off here!' I said and climbed off, Louis climbed up and cuddled into Niall's back, Niall didn't protest, I bet he was asleep.

'done Marit?' Celina yelled.

'Almost!' I answered and walked into the bathroom, doing my hair, getting in my clothes and doing my make up. 

~~

'so, that was a good day of shopping.' Celina sighed as we walked back to the tour bus.

'AREN'T YOU MADDI, CELINA AND MARIT? OMG YOU ARE, I LOVE YOU, CAN I HAVE A PICTURE WITH EACH OF YOU?' I chuckled and we took the pictures one by one.

'Thank youuu!' she smiled and left us, we walked along without getting fans on our way and we sat down on Celina's bed, the one she shared with Louis. 

'So, that was the last one!' she chuckled and sat with me and Maddi. 'I loved shopping with you!' 

'Same! you guys are so cozy!' Maddi said and smiled at us. 

'I'M COMING IN, DON'T BE NAKED.' Louis screamed and walked in, we all laughed at him. 'Hey babe.' he smiled and lifted her up so she was standing and kissed her lips. 'I'm going to make the dinner I promised to make you, you shouldn't disturb the others because they're going out for dinner and need to dress fancy.' he kissed her once again and laid his forehead on hers.

'Louis, we're sitting here, remember? and what did you say?' 

'You're going out for dinner and need to dress fancy, oh, didn't I tell you?' He looked at me and Maddi and winked. 'Better hurry up, you got half an hour.' 

'HALF AN HOUR? LOUIS!' we whined together and Maddi walked out and I climbed on my bed, getting a dress urgently.

'MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARIT!' Niall screamed to me, I didn't know that 30 minutes had passed so soon, I was just applying the last touches on my make up.