Chapter Four.

LITTLE THINGS IS SO PERFECT!!

AND OMG OMG OMG, THIS SUNDAY I WILL BE KNOCKING FOR TICKETS FOR 3RD OF MAY NEXT YEAR WHEN THEYLL BE IN HOLLAND :DDDDDDDDDD.

okay, so, i am at school right now, and i try to write as soon as possible since i have to do this quickly hehe.

enjoy! x.

Niall's POV.

'well?' I asked impatiently, she looked adorable when she bit her lip.

A part of me hoped she'd say she liked me and that it wouldn't turn out well, but then; I would try to make it work, no matter how.

Another part of me hoped it was something easier, so I could just help her and let her forget it.

'I.. erm..'

'I'll leave you to it, I'll make sure the boys get a drink.' Maddi said and left us quickly.

'What's it? it's about me, or not? was the bracelet too much? don't you like it? what's the matter?'

'I still like you, but it won't work, but you're making it impossible for me to live.'

told you it'd be about me.

'wow.. well.. how you know it won't turn out well?' I asked.

'Because you don't like me back at all.' she mumbled.

'who said you're thinking the right way?'

'I think I am right.' she said and looked in my eyes, just like i did to her, hers were full with pain.

'You're not.' I simply said.

'But it won't work, in no time Madeline will turn back and throws her all over you, I will suffer, and I just want to protect myself from it.'

'I won't be taking Madeline back. She was just a fling, well, a long fling but okay, I needed to forget my feelings about you, so don't you ever think I'll choose her over you.'

She gave me a shocking look, I had just confessed I hadn't loved Madeline at all.

'You've used her.. wow.. that's nothing you would actually do..' she mumbled.

'Yes, oh wait, my phone.' I sighed and took it, it was management.

'Hi, yes she's gone, no I don't love her. she's no good for me. no. NO. I don't fake-date her. You know that I like her! yes. I will do everything, but really everything for her and I'll quite the band if you let me hurt her to fake-date Madeline.' I ended the call and Marit looked at me.

'you meant it?' she whispered.

'yes, with every single thing in me, I can't hurt you anymore, not after what I did.'

'I don't know Niall.' she said.

'I will try to get you in the normal ways, I will flirt, I will do everything just to get with you.' he smiled and helped me off the bed I was sitting on and we got to the boys.

'ARE YOU MARRIED? YOU DON'T CHEAT ON ME RIGHT?' Louis screamed.

'No, it's not like that.' I said. 'management wants me to fake-date Madeline, so I bet she'll come back, but I refused, saying I'd leave the band if they'd keep on forcing me.'

Marit's POV.

I walked out of the room with Maddi to have a quick discussion about this.

'He will flirt with me and all.. but I don't know.'