Epilogue.

this is it! the end of what hurts the most..

can you believe it?! 

First; 

I want to thank Marit, Jewel, Maddi, Madeline and Judith for being in my story;

- @maritvanwieren ; marithoran

- @MeowMaddi 

- @Madeline_187 

- @_LiamsTurtle_ ; loving1D4ever

Second;

I want to thank everyone for reading this, it means a lot to me and of course i'll be writing much more!

last; 

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did, I L O V E writing! :) 

-Celina

'You'll be my best friend forever Marit!' Niall said.

'And you'll be mine, i love you!' I replied. 'pinky promise?' 

'Yes, pinky promise.' 

We pinky promised and remained playing on the playground.

'Marit, Niall, dinner!'  Mum yelled and we ran inside, she laughed as we sat down next to each other.

'Your mum's also eating with us, she should be here any moment now.'  

The doorbell rang and she walked over to open the door.

Niall's mum took place across from Niall and my mum say across from me. 

'I think they really will be together one day.' Niall's mum said as Niall and I were playing with our food and with each other.

'They will, I know for sure.' 

I thought back of the memorie as my dad was walking me to the altar. 

Niall was smiling at me and I was looking at him. 

'Here you go, love you.' My dad said, kissing my cheek and walking off, Niall took my hand and we stood in front of the altar.

~~

The cermony ended and we were now married, of course I cried. 

We were now getting  congratulated by everything and we got surprised by the boys and girls, they took our little girl with them, and I didn't even know.

'Hey!' I said and took my little daughter from Celina's arms. Celina hugged me and kissed Niall's cheek, all the other girls and then the boys followed. 

We had a great party we had and it was time to leave for our honeymoon; Celina and Louis would babysit Jenna, our daughter. 

Once we said by to everyone, the taxi brought us to the airport..

-4 years later-

Here we are, 4 years married, 2 children, Jenna, who's now almost 5 and Jayden had just turned 3. One Direction stopped, they do little gigs sometimes but now much less than before and they don't make any new music.

We all lived in Ireland now, since the atmosphere and everything is better here instead of England; it's also more quiet.

Celina and Louis have a twin, a boy and a girl, they're married.

Liam and Maddi have 3 children, and are married.

Harry and Judith got married and have 1 kid now.

Zayn and Jewel are married with 2 children.

We all lived in the same street across and next to each other and we were still best friends.

I can kinda say my life is absolutely perfect; it really is, we never really fight, we always have fun and it's just awesome how we all life together.

yup, my life is perfect..