Prologue.

Hello! 

Just finished a Liam-fanfic, gonna start another right away. :) 

I can tell you that I won't be doing update-days or so, I just update whenever I'm ready, because school will be killing me when my holiday is over. :) 

Thank you already for reading this, and of course the girls who 'play' in it, thank you!

@maritvanwieren, @MeowMaddi and @Madeline_187. :) 

and please, share it with others, it's for me, and for you more fun to have more readers and all. :) 

Prologue. 

Hi! I'm Marit, I'm 18 years old and i live in Mullingar. I just finished school here, and I'm searching for a job while I live at my parents'. I love listening music.. going out with friends, and yeah, sometimes reading, not always. I loved my best friend the most; Niall Horan.

I've been best friends with Niall from primary school, we always had lunch together and were always together. 

Things changed when he got to X-factor, of course it would change. I kept supporting him and we talked a lot via twitter, we called and texted, but it wasn't the same, I missed my Nialler. 

People always believed we were family, both blonde hair, they didn't know Niall dyed his hair, both blue eyes, and both as crazy as possible. 

People who knew we weren't family, said we would end up together, we would always laugh at that, saying it wouldn't be true because we're best mates. He didn't know the truth; i liked him since we first met, i never talked about it, i just acted normal because i knew it would ruin our friendship, which was the world to me. 

After the X-factor, Niall had met a girl, Madeline, she was totally gorgeous, but not Niall's type. They got  together, and I was hurt, but didn't show him when he came back to visit me. I acted happy, and he never looked through me, and now, I'm going with him on tour, he introduced me to the boys, to Liam's girlfriend, and to her